two

After dropping off her boyfriend at the train station early in the morning, the only thing Mia Stone could think of on her journey back to her flat was going back to bed. Unfortunately for Mia, she didn't exactly have a bed at the moment. 

Her flat was empty unless you count the popped air mattress that was sat deflated in the middle of her sitting room. She also had boxes of unbuilt furniture scattered around and no hope whatsoever that she could build them by herself. 

to cal
morning! are you busy today?

from cal
depends if that prick is still there

to cal 
he's on the train back to glasgow

from cal 
then yeah, i've got literally nothing planned today

to cal
what if he was still here smh

from cal
then i'd be busy

to cal
you're a right prick 
come round my flat and help me build furniture?

from cal
you have not just asked me if i'm free just to come round and do work for you

to cal
i'll buy you food

from cal
sound, see you in a bit

Mia had spent the rest of the morning unpacking what little she could, seeing that most of her things didn't have a place to go without her furniture. She had just hung up her last dress when she heard banging on her door. Trying not to trip over one of the boxes she Walked out of her own room as she headed towards the front door of her flat. 

Cal and Harry both stood on the other side of the door, holding tescos bags in each of their hands. Mia looked between them and the bags they were carrying with a confused expression on her face, but moved to the side to let them in.

"What's all this?" She asks, closing the door behind them as they take off their coats and put the bags on on top of a random box that was lying around, probably containing a side table or dresser or something. 

"Just got you a few house warming gifts, didn't we Boggo?" Cal said with a suspicious grin on his face, elbowing his best mate. 

Harry let out a chuckle and nodded, nervously scratching at his elbow. 

"Oh God, what did you two do?" Mia said, followed by a shaky laugh as she peeked inside the bag. Once she realized what was in it she started to grin, which in turn only made Cal smile bigger and Harry to laugh louder. 

"It's not even noon and you've already brought out 4 bags of bevs?!" She exclaimed, shaking her head and reaching for a lager in the bag.

"Thought it might help us get through a day of being used for manual labour." Harry said, holding out his hand as an offer to open the bottle for her. She gave him a smile, silently thanking him for the small gesture and walked a few steps towards the kitchen to set down the glass bottle on the counter. 

"Well!" Mia said, clapping her hands together, "lets get those bevs in the fridge and I'll give you two a quick tour." 

"Listen Bog, we came a few months back to pick up the keys and I nearly wanted to move in myself. This flat is literally so sick." Cal said, walking away from his spot by the door and towards the centre of the apartment