thirty three

Leaned into the couch, Mia was sat beside Lux as she hugged her knees into her chest. Her chin rested on top of her kneecaps as she curled herself up, scrolling through her phone while the two chatted casually. Lux was filming a video at Cal and Harry's flat, coincidentally with Cal and Harry, and offered to pick Mia up on his way over so she could be in it as well. 

Well, she wasn't really doing much, just reacting to the ridiculous outfits that Lux was putting the other boys in as some sort of payback for something they did to him. She wasn't really sure, she learned to stop keeping up with their odd relationships a long time ago and to be quite frank, it saved her brain a lot of overtime. 

Whilst the two boys were changing clothes into their last outfit change, Lux was trying to convince her to do a video with him. Mia had been in plenty of everyone's videos, but usually in the background just like she was today. Offering snide comments or laughs, but never just her. 

"What about letting me control your phone for an hour?" He grinned, only to be shot a dirty look by the small girl curled up beside him. 

"You wish!" Mia snickered after not pondering the idea for even a moment. 

Before Lux could object, Harry popped his head out of the swinging door by the kitchen. The door in front of the hallway that housed his room, to let them know that he was ready. 

"Cal! You ready, man?" Lux called out, turning his head towards the door on the other side of the kitchen, the one that led to Cal's bedroom. After mumbling a confirmation and Lux announcing to the camera for the boys to come and show themselves in their final look, the two flatmates walked into view from opposite sides. 

Cal strutted out of his room in turtle neck under a neat looking tartan checked suit, one that admittedly suited him very well. Based on how confidently he walked and the smug look on his face, even he knew how well it suited him.

Harry on the other hand, had been completely stiffed. He had been put in some ridiculous pair of baggy jeans, ironic because even though they seemed big he had popped his head out moments ago telling Lux that they were too tight. Paired with the black baggy jeans, he wore a denim button up top that he clearly didn't liked based off of his pouting. 

"Yours looks fucking sick!" Harry exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air upon seeing Cal.

Mia and Lux were in hysterics watching the dynamic of the pair. Harry was fuming whilst Cal continued striking poses for the camera, frustrating the blonde boy from Guernsey even more. After breaking character, Cal looked at Harry for a moment before also erupting in laughter at the state of him. 

After some back and forth, consisting of Harry complaining and Cal laughing at him, Lux had the two quiet down. Harry added in a few more protests, clearly upset that he had to compliment Cal considering how much better his outfit looked. 

"You both look great," Lux said unconvincingly, earning a stifled laugh out of Mia who was still sat beside him. Both of them got an eye roll out of Harry, who was clearly not having it. 

"You could probably do with undoing one more button though, Harry." Lux told him, watching as Harry looked down at his shirt and undid the top two buttons, pulling it open and showing a bit of his chest. He offered a small, adorably awkward smile to the camera as Cal and Lux started cheering him on. 

"Jeeeeez!" Cal exclaimed, smiling down at Harry who was shaking his head. 

"I know what you ladies at home want!" Lux grinned at the camera, getting a laugh out of everyone as Harry looked around the room with his awkward smile. 

"Actually I know what the lady currently in this home wants!" Lux smirked, turning his head to look at Mia. 

Mia shook her head, rolling her eyes before giving an annoyed side glance at Lux's teasing from the corner of her eyes. Harry also rolled his eyes, giving a defeated look to the camera whilst glancing quickly at Mia who was turning red in the face. And as a surprise to no one, still had an awkward look on his face.