twenty five

It wasn't for another 4 hours until Mia had woken up, and even then she felt like she could've carried on sleeping forever. As her eyes slowly opened, the sun peaked through the curtains and blinded her. She took in her surroundings, confused for a second as to where she was and how she got there.

Mia took a few moments to figure out that she was in Harry's bed, but it didn't take long to realize that she was there alone. She rolled over, reaching for her phone on the end table as she noticed she was now under the covers instead of on top of them like she was earlier.

As she finally gathered the energy to pull herself out bed, she rubbed her eyes whilst she sat up. Her feet hung over the side of the bed, not being able to reach the floor until she placed them down to stand up. Getting up, the cold air that was circulating around the flat hit her as she let out a small shiver. She looked around the somewhat messy room, her eyes landing on a zip up jacket that was bunched up in the corner that she quickly picked up and threw on. Mia didn't even bother zipping it up as she walked out of the room and towards the kitchen, the hoodie hanging off her shoulders.

Once she swung open the door that led to the other half of the flat, where the kitchen was, she noticed both Harry and Cal sat in the dining area across from the kitchen. They were each sat in front of their laptops, working as they sat opposite to each other. 

Cal's head turned as he noticed her walk in, taking off his headset and leaning back into the cushion he was sat on.

"Well if it isn't sleeping beauty, live and in the flesh." He teased, getting Harry's attention who also turned to look at the small girl dressed in his clothes.

Mia grumbled a small good morning as she walked into the kitchen to prepare herself a cup of tea. Getting on her tippy toes to reach for a cup, cursing the two for insisting on putting everything in the shelves she couldn't reach.

"Forget sleeping beauty, there's a munchkin in our flat." Harry chuckled, getting a laugh out of Cal as they watched Mia prepare her drink.

"Has anyone ever told you how annoying the two of you are?" She groaned, her patience short consider she was running off of 4 hours of rest following her sleepless night.

"The nerve on this one," Cal scoffed, shaking his head at her, "as if you weren't the one banging down our door just this morning."

"Like you didn't fall back asleep in two second, you act like I don't know you." Mia rolled her eyes at him, grabbing her drink and walking towards their dining area. She nodded her head at Harry, signaling for him to move over so she could slide into the cushioned seat. As he moved over for her, Cal closed his laptop.

"You two had quite the stream this morning." He said, signaling to the two of them.

"The two of us? You mean me, I carried that stream." Mia gloated, only to get an eye roll from Harry.

"She won like 4 rounds of geoguessr and now she thinks she's a twitch streamer," Harry laughed, shaking his head at her, "surprised you haven't quit your job to stream full time by now."

Mia rolled her eyes, mimicking him sarcastically, "Surprised you haven't quit your job to stream full time by now."

"I'm surrounded by children, I swear." Cal groaned out, picking up his own drink to take a sip. 

"Who told you about the stream?" Mia asked, raising her eyebrows as she reached over to pick up her phone from the table in front of her. 

"It looks like you guys caused a madness on twitter, have either of you seen it?" Cal told them nonchalantly, reaching for his phone as well to presumably scroll through the app.