four

Not long after a lively dinner, everyone got back to work. With a majority of the sitting room furniture built at this point, the boys had headed into the bedroom to build more things in there while the girls started to decorate the living room. With Talia's help, Mia had rolled out the rugs, set up the chairs, moved the couches, placed the bookshelves and entertainment tables where they looked best, and even set up the dining area. 

The two girls were setting little bits and bobs onto the bookshelves, decorating together as they both had such similar tastes in home decor. 

"The flat look so cute already Mia! I'm in love with all the furniture you chose they all tie in so well together." Talia praised.

As she complimented Mia, Harry strolled into the room and headed towards the kitchen. 

"It took literal months to pick everything out. I was being so picky it was ridiculous, not to mention such hard work." Mia explained to her good friend as she delicately placed a photo frame on one of the shelves. 

"I bet, it sounds exhausting. I love it to be honest, but it gets tiring looking everywhere for what you like." Talia agreed, as Harry spun around to face the two girls with an amused look on his face. The noticed his gaze on them so they turned around to face him with confused expressions on their faces.

"You two are really out here complaining about sitting behind your computer and pressing the add to cart button? For Christs sakes, building it is the hard work ." He exclaimed, obviously light heartily. He shook his head at them as he turned back around to grab a water bottle out of the fridge. 

The girls laughed at him, knowing that he was right. Mia walked towards him as he turned back around, closing the fridge. 

"You're class for doing this, Harry. I owe you big time." She said, jumping up on the side of the counter so her legs were hanging off. Harry leaned his back onto the fridge, taking a sip of his water to cool down.

"I was just messing around Mia, it's sound. I actually had fun today, you know, all the work aside." He teased with a grin. 

Mia smiled at him and was about to thank him again before he cut her off.

"Plus I'm not doing all this for free, I expect a roast dinner made so good that it'll put all your other roast dinners to shame." He said, not an ounce of humor on his face. There was plenty of things Harry joked about, more often than not using his humor to brighten almost all and any situations. Mia Stone's roast dinners, definitely not one of them. 

A giggle escaped Mia's lips as she slightly shook her head at him, only to receive a shrug in return.

"Well don't you worry, one day soon you're about to have the best roast dinner you've ever had."

"And if it isn't, you're going to have to keep making them until they meet my standards." He laughed, pushing himself off the fridge. He gave a quick head nod to both Mia and Talia before heading back into the room to join his friends in doing more building. 

"Well!" Mia said, clapping her hands together. She jumped off the counter before heading back towards Talia in the sitting room.

"If you ask me, everything we can do is done for now." Talia said while looking around and taking in her surroundings. The chairs and couches were all set to make a comfortable and social living area, the dining area had a big circle table with 6 chairs around it, and everything was exactly where Mia wanted it to be. The only thing missing in the main living area was the stools she bought for the kitchen counters breakfast bar and the TV she bought which was sitting in a corner waiting for someone to set up. Someone being one of the tech savy boys sat in the other room.