■4■

"Yes, we are thinking about that."

Shehryar was having a conversation with a few friends of his office collegues and business partners standing in the back garden of their house where the event was supposed to take place. Most of the guests had arrived and the stage was being set up as the guests mingled. There were waiters going around with the refreshments and there was an open buffet planned for the dinner. It was definitely a lavish event but no media was allowed as it was a strictly private party.

Wali and Shehryar had made an entrance together and then went their own ways to greet the guests. There were alot of people wanting to talk to the Shah brothers for their own purposes and they were quite aware of it.

Shehryar was trying to pay full attention to the conversation but his eyes wandered time and time again in search of his woman. He had loved the flowers she sent in the morning but he missed her hand written note she always sent with them. Maybe he had scolded her too much last night but she should also not just go around behaving like a child.

She was his woman and she should act like that.

And yes, he was jealous by those pictures and articles but he should be. He had loved her all her life and even the thought of her being with someone else disturbed him immensely.

His chain of thoughts was disturbed by the guy, who was the son of his father's friend, standing to his left asking, "Who is that?"

He looked in the direction the guy pointed at and the cocktail glass in his hand almost slipped as he stopped breathing for a moment.

What in the world....

There stood a gorgeous woman clad in a beautiful net saree looking like a siren. The saree had accentuated her hips in a delicious way and the milky skin of her waist was exposed and enticing. Her swan like neck and collar bones were tempting with just the right lighting falling on them. Her laugh sound like chimes as she tucked her raven hair behind her ear, her rings catching the light.

She was none other than the love of his life and his fiance, Badiya Shehryar Shah. Well, Badiya Hussain for now but that would be changing soon.

Very soon if she keeps dressing like that.

He excused himself from the men and walked towards the girl who was planning on giving him a heart attack.
And as he walked towards her, he couldn't help but notice the heads she was turning and capturing the attention of everyone.

Badiya had taken alot of time in getting ready so when she came down from her room, everyone had already left for the garden. She also made her way towards it and stumbled a little but caught herself just in time. She took a deep breath and straightened her posture before opening the doors and stepping in the garden.

The place was beautifully decorated. There were accent tables placed here and there with rose arrangments and scented candles setting the mood. The stage was placed in the perfect location and there were low wooden sofas and cushioned seats placed infront of the stage. The whole setting of the back garden was lavish and aesthetically pleasing to her eyes.

She looked around for familliar faces and found Wali standing with a friend of his whom she knew from his instagram stories. She made her way towards him trying her best not to trip over and maintaing a confident posture.

Wali turned around when his friend abruptly stopped talking and looked at something over his shoulder with an open mouth. His own eyes became the size of saucers when he saw Badiya walking towards him. He would have gawaked at her if she hadn't been Badiya, his partner in crime and Bhabi.