●8●

Please read the author's note at the end of the chapter.

Most of the relatives had gone back after the reception. The reception was yesterday and finally Fariah's week was over today. She showered in the morning and prayed fajr with her husband.

Haider was glad to know he didn't have to restrict himself anymore and he kept teasing her all day. It was evening now and they were getting ready for a dawat at Haider's Khala's house. Fariah had straightened her hair and she was now looking through her clothes to find something to wear.

Haider had gone to his office after lunch as he had a few matters to look into and everyone congratulated him on his marriage. He wrapped up his work and came back in the evening. His mother reminded him of the dawat and he went to his room without replying to her. He found his wife in front of the almirah looking through her clothes. He smirked and walked towards her.

"Hmm, wear this." Haider wrapped one arm around Fariah's waist and the other extended over her shoulder to grab a hanger with a red saree on it.

"Haider, ap aa gaye."(Haider,you're back.) Fariah got surpried when she felt his familiar grip on her waist and turned her face to look at him.

"Jee, jaana. Missed me?" (Yes, love.) He winked at her and she blushed at the endearment looking down. She grabbed the hanger from his hand and went to change.

"I took out your clothes." She whispered lightly standing near the door but Haider clearly heard her due to the silence in the room.

"Thankyou, jaana." Haider said in a teasing tone because he knew his words had an effect on her. She scurried off to Rahima's room quitely as Rahima had orderred her that she'll be doing Fariah's makeup.

~

"Bhabhi, you look so good." Rahima gushed over her after giving her look some final touches. Fariah had nude shimmering eye makeup with a bold red lipstick, peach blush and highlighter. She was wearing her usual chains including her mother's chain and the one Haider gifted her with heavy dangling earrings and some rings adorning her fingers. The morning after the wedding, their cousins asked her what wedding gift Haider had given her and she showed them the pendant she was wearing. Some squealed and teased them and some burned in jealousy.

 Some squealed and teased them and some burned in jealousy

"I didn't know Bhai had such a good choice." She said referring to the saree.

"Rahima, I think this isn't suiting me." Fariah stood up and observed herself in the mirror. The saree hugged her waist accentuating her curves and she felt self-concious.

"Oh, shut up. You look drop-dead gorgeous. Bhai is going to have a hard time controlling himself." Rahima winked at her and then ordered her to go to her husband. Fariah just smiled at her antics and went to her room.