Chapter 32: Anger MAX!!!

Hi guys! Please visit me on my Patreon account @www.patreon.com/reddcliffe for a little help on easing up the expenses or directly send your donation to my Paypal account @nathanreddd@yahoo.com.

––––Patreon: Pls take note that Instant Billing has been activated!

For the latest updates and news regarding my releases, please follow me on Facebook @www.facebook.com/JEReddcliffe, and/or on twitter @www.twitter.com/jereddcliffe; and finally at my blog as well @jereddcliffe.wordpress.com where I will be posting exclusive chapters for some of my stories in the future, including the Mortal King.

Oh and please don't forget to leave me a VOTE.

================================
Volume 3
Chapter 32: Anger MAX!!!
================================  

«Disintegration» Function variation:

«Element Wall»

Not the 'element' as in fire, wind, and water, no. The element here is the 'elements' that composed the full form of the Dragunov. The small-sized particles are the very weapon itself, disintegrated into that size to serve as a channel and as well as a vessel.

When Siva first thought of the concept behind the Dragunov, what he initially wanted was an ability that can give him an opening to deal a massive blow to any large monster's attacks. Meaning, something that can deliver a powerful blow that is outside the limitation of the cool down system.

Thus the «Disintegration» function of the Dragunov.

It relies to the electric charge provided by the Electric Stun Grenade (E-Grenade) to function and to take a form, Siva uses magic ability: Telekinesis to do it.

RPG: Terroa's system only allowed him to take this function because of the materials of the weapon.

In Terroa, Material grade will allow you to use certain functions and upgrades on an equipment. The higher the monster material's grade, the better the options available for the user.

What makes the Dragunov unique in all aspects is that perhaps it is the first of its kind, the first equipment made from 'Dragon' materials.

With the «Disintegration» function and the AOE effect of the junction system of his magic ability, Telekinesis, spending manna to control the form of the particles was the key. Within 20m radius from him, he can use the particles to stretch out like a path walk and when he activates The Heart to 'connect' the lines, a 'charge' percentage is spent and the «Lightning Step» is used.

But when in the «Disintegrated» form, the Dragunov's superior durability is reduced to its lowest and every time he uses the abilities that comes with the Raijin Skill Set, a some particles also gets lost.

To restore it to its integrity, Siva had to simultaneously use items through his Quick Item Pocket (QIP). These items are the nano repair cube (or just nanocube), and the E-Grenade to charge the function.

And not just a few, for the Dragunov is an S-rank gear, every time it is repaired four Z5K nanocubes are used, thus the reason for Siva to maintain a high number of these items on his inventory —costing him more Zentra and forcing  him to hunt more monsters for money.

But in the «Element Wall», even if he uses the concept of a lightning's ability to reject a certain amount of damage, the force of the impact is still one to be wary of. Because it's a shield-type ability, the impact of the attack is still felt and trice the amount of nanocube is also used to repair its form and durability.