The Game World Mechanics

Game World Mechanics
**********************

"Junction" - Skills and abilities, as well as certain items, can be 'junctioned' to each other to create unique 'events' that often results to a birth of another ability. These events are the so called 'New Ability' or sometimes 'Ultimate Skill' that players use as a means to identify themselves amongst d crowd of players with their own unique abilities. The pull for Glory and Fame -in short.

"Accessories" - These are equipment items that can be worn in 4 different ways: Earring, head gear, armlet, or rings (with the exclusion of the necklace being exclusive to being used for Talismans). Accessories can either be Talismans or 'modifying accessories' that boosts One's 'junctioned' skill/ability, resulting to unique 'events' that results to the birth of new skills/abilities. Players are only allowed to wear a maximum of 15 accessories.

"Talisman" - these are equipment items that serves as the 15th accessory in One's item inventory. They are unique from regular accessories for they house the 'Ability' itself (a.k.a. Magic spells) and not just boosting effects like [AOE expansion] or [Half Down]. With d exclusion of Unique Skill Holders, regular players can't use the magic skill housed in the talismans without a proper medium (a.k.a. Wizard Equipments: staff, wand, scepter, Runes, etc).

"Skill/Ability" - fictional techniques given by the System that grants players an edge over the harsh battle system of RPG: Terroa.

"Invention" - according to the game's storyline, these equipments are made by Humans to catch up to the advanced magical culture of the Terrans. In just a short time, the variation on function and looks, as well as its use, had launched Invented Equipments (weapons, armors, etc) as d mainstream items in One's inventory. But as easy as they are to design, the difficulty of providing necessary materials for d creation of Inventions proved to be difficult, resulting to the wide and popular fighting style "Sword Mages"