Chapter 11: First Phase

Well anyways, please visit me on my Patreon account @www.patreon.com/reddcliffe for a little help on easing up the expenses or directly send your donation to my Paypal account @nathanreddd@yahoo.com.

For the latest updates and news regarding my releases, please follow me on Facebook @www.facebook.com/JEReddcliffe, and/or on twitter @www.twitter.com/jereddcliffe; and finally at my blog as well @jereddcliffe.wordpress.com where I will be posting exclusive chapters for some of my stories in the future, including the Mortal King.

================================
Chapter 11: First Phase

================================  

From the balcony where he waited, in the chair made of woods and metals, he inhaled deep and closed his eyes, spreading his arms wide to the breezing wind.

It felt like being carried by water but you can still breathe The feel of being caressed steadily, as if lifting you up from your feet, you couldn't help but feel the sensation on your skin.

You raise your body, you let it embrace you, the purple sky and the orange sunset painting the scenery its hue.

The feeling of elevated gladness stopped and a touch of coldness spread in his skin. He summoned a mask and stood from his chair, turning around to face the door.

"It's time."

There was no more idling, no more waiting. Time was already wasted from when he had first arrived.

In the room, all his gears were lined.

Dragunov, Dark Ender, the [Twin Guns], the items he needs, food, the [warehouse], and a new set of clothes.

It's the same white polo with an intricate design on the left sleeve. But its materials were different. Actually, he already sold his old clothes (or armor of sorts) and equipped the newest ones.

RPG: Terroa's designing system were designed to be able to recreate one's own imagination into reality.

Parts and details are already available, except for how the final product would look, the functionality and the structural concept of the Invention (the Armors and the Weapons) is somewhat selected from a wide list that the game system provides.

Similar to how the Warships in Terroa can be designed, the parts of the weapon (stabilizers, edge, bore, hilt, handle, guard, firing system, trigger, body, weight base, core, power source, etc.) can be selected by the player.

They just had to provide the [Appearance Design], and the materials (to determine the durability), and the new weapon gear is created after a day.

For armors, it's the same concept, except that materials used for the armor plays a substantial part to determine the durability, and sometimes, its special function.

Siva's new gear is made up of Dragon Skin and Lapis Spine Carapace.

The white polo had a strange greenish glow from the afternoon sunset —or solset—and the black slacks had a more dignified soft feel with improved hardness.

It wasn't just a formal polo-looking armor set anymore, it was now as strong as a mid-grade full body armor thanks to the materials used.

With one press of a button, the clothes on the bed was transferred and equipped. With another, the guns went up to his hands then vanished to his [warehouse]. He pressed a third confirmation and the Dragunov popped on his arms like blue colored bubbles and vanished.