Chapter 12: The Meaning of Siva

Well anyways, please visit me on my Patreon account @www.patreon.com/reddcliffe for a little help on easing up the expenses or directly send your donation to my Paypal account @nathanreddd@yahoo.com.

For the latest updates and news regarding my releases, please follow me on Facebook @www.facebook.com/JEReddcliffe, and/or on twitter @www.twitter.com/jereddcliffe; and finally at my blog as well @jereddcliffe.wordpress.com where I will be posting exclusive chapters for some of my stories in the future, including the Mortal King.

================================
Chapter 12: The Meaning of Siva
================================

"Now here's the deal. Let me tell you first, I would still ask you to come with me in this adventure but whether you agree or not is alright. It's dangerous and might be a lot more dangerous in all respect than the adventures you had so far."

Back in the Crown Hotel Suite in the 88th floor, Siva and Volt's group were gathered around a table. 

In there was a laid out map of the whole eastern region of the continent of Espada. In the western area was the border of the Persian Empire and in the south is the sea while in the north is the vast lands of the Kingdom of Thrall.

Markers were placed on Walled Cities, towns and the hidden villages, hunting grounds, mines, the important sites, dungeons, routes, Cloud Gates, and then forests.

But even though the map seemed to be fully marked and explored, a data rendering on their visions said that the map is just 20% complete. Meaning, it's yet to be fully explored.

"So... where are we going?" Asked Samara, eyeing the map's details and tracing the routes and forests with her slender fingers.

"Anazon." Said Siva and the three girls gasped leaving Volt staring at him sternly. "I'm going to Anazon."

"Are you perhaps going after the treasure of the Muans that has become a target of adventurers lately?"

"Yes."

"..."

Volt stared at Siva's face without the mask. As he has the same face as in the real world, Siva looked like the same serious Dex there and here. Except perhaps from a slightly small detail that his 'Avatar' in this world is somewhat the interpretation of his inner self.

And when he said 'inner self' he meant that Siva is the kind to not show his true self in front of people. He would only feel natural and free when he's with people he truly trusts.

That in itself was a compliment and also an alarming piece of information.

"Dex... I mean Siva... are you really going after that?"

"...the lost treasure of the Muans, Excalibur?"

"Yes. The real, Excalibur."

Asked by the same questions by Samara and Hawkeye, Siva straightened his back and looked at them intently.

"I... was supposed to sell the item and the information to a client but he wasn't satisfied by the book and so he demanded that I give him something tangible and could be sold as an actual Item in itself."

Siva did not disclose that "that client said that he wants information with the quality of A-rank and higher. So I gave him an H-class but he refused it like a kid who just changed his mind". It was enough for him to be so angry and defeated that it showed in his face.

"But Siva, that place, Anazon, even us can't be sure to get out alive when faced with troubles we can't fathom and plan about."

"Also," after Hawkeye explained the point, Samara took another glance to the laid out map in the table and rolled her eyes, looking for the right mark. It only took a moment but with her experience, it was enough to see that what she was looking for wasn't there. "It seems you already know what the real first problem is."