Chapter 33: The Devil Within

Hi guys! Please visit me on my Patreon account @www.patreon.com/reddcliffe for a little help on easing up the expenses or directly send your donation to my Paypal account @nathanreddd@yahoo.com.

––––Patreon: Pls take note that Instant Billing has been activated!

For the latest updates and news regarding my releases, please follow me on Facebook @www.facebook.com/JEReddcliffe, and/or on twitter @www.twitter.com/jereddcliffe; and finally at my blog as well @jereddcliffe.wordpress.com where I will be posting exclusive chapters for some of my stories in the future, including the Mortal King.

Oh and please don't forget to leave me a VOTE.

================================
Volume 3
Chapter 33: The Devil Within
================================

Seeing the bullets pass through his face, a look of utter disappointment drew off Siva's face.

From his mask, Karim could see him gritting his teeth.

Anger rising from his chest, Siva used his right hand to point the gun's barrel again. While he was using his legs to balance himself, he activated his booster on the back and accelerated.

The monsters growled and jumped, beaks pointed at the dashing Siva.

In that short moment, Siva's left hand was dancing in midair. His fingers moved like playing piano, and on his right hand appeared the Black Ender sword.

From his left, the Bing monsters came. In front of him, the subject of his insurmountable hate.

He swung his sword with all his might but Karim saw through its trajectory and avoided its path. But what he did not expect is that the force of the weapon was that strong that it shattered where he stood as it touched the ground.

He jumped away, failing to counter, while he looked right to see the monsters pecking on where the two of them used to be,

Unable to regain back his composure, and also overcome by surprise, Karim used his Nagitana to stab the ground and he did a pole twist and kicked a Bing on its chin to counter its attack.

But he failed to see one other thing.

He thought that Siva was going to do the same thing to the Bing that followed him but he ignored them all and was just aiming to cut his head.

"What crazy..."

Pulling his weight at the last second, he avoided the beheading slash who then slashed through the Bing he kicked in the chin earlier.

Its blood was spilled on Siva and Karim jumped away, watching him struggle.

Siva used his empty left hand to grab the monster's right shoulder bone, pulled himself up, kick the air with his sub-boosters, and rolled like a catapult, throwing his black sword towards the shocked Karim.

"Son of a gun!"

Such crazy, ugly, and unorthodox fighting style was unheard of... no! It was unseen and he can't even put a label on it as it was just plainly out of ordinary.

Even saying that it was special was insult to its rarity.

Siva's fighting style is like a combination of desperation and acrobatics. Using all possible loops and nook to balance his attack, disregarding his defense just to NOT let his attacking momentum die.

With the sight of the teeth gritting Siva, Karim blocked the thrown sword and was knocked a bit back.

He wasn't in the proper balance to block it and he had forgotten to use his ability to render the attack immobile.