Chapter 1

Disclaimer I don't own any of black clover, all the characters belong to Yuki Tabata. This is just my own random story

.

      In a land where magic was part of everyday life. The greatest of all the people with magic were known as the magic knights. The man in charge of them all was a man known as the wizard king, with the magic knight Captains,with their squads they work together to protect the clover kingdom and its people. But there were those who were different in the kingdom, the nobles who lived in kingdoms capital and the commoners who lived in small towns. Most of the noble and royal familys looked down on them for who they were just because of the way they live.

      "Mommy mommy" !! Asta shouted at her mom in order to gain her attention. "What is it honey?" His mom known as Lichita ask him. (Asta) : "What is the capital look like?" (Lichita) : "the capital look very beautiful where all of the noble and royal lives there. Not to mention there are also the people who protect the clover kingdom known as a magic knight at that place too".(Asta) : "Woahhhh!! So amazing I wish I can live there too". Lichita feel guilty at asta words know  they are  commoners and a commoners can't live at that place.Lichita pat asta head and giving him a warm smile while say "Im sorry asta as a peasant we can't lives there unless you're a magic knight". (Asta) : "In that case I will become a wizard king and We will live at the castle peacefully" Said Asta while make a determined face. Lichita giggles at Asta words while saying "I'm proud of you Asta". Lichita then hug Asta and Asta hugging her back. (Lichita) : "you're my precious son I love you Asta". (Asta) : "love you too mom".

1 year later.

      Asta now is 6 years old. He told his mom that he want to take a walk. At evening, asta came back home with a little devil on his back. His mom became furious at what her son brought to home.(Asta) : "mom I found him the forest.. he looked terrible".(Lichita) : "lay him down at the bed". (2 hours later) the little devil finally awake and have no idea where he is now
(Little devil) : "urghhh where am I ?" (Lichita) : "oh you are at my house". Suddenly lichita and Asta appeared in front of that devil. (Lichita) : "my name is Lichita and this is my son Asta.We lives together at this house".(Asta) : "Hai nice too meet you!!" Asta said with a star eyes.The little devil remain silent don't know what just happened until Lichita spoke. (Lichita) : "I can steal mana from life energy but in fact that you had no mana so that's why you're not being infected, still.....(Lichita then took a grimoire that have five leaf) what a suprise. My son found five leaf grimoire at the same time he found you..how crazy is that, huh?!"( little devil) "y-you are n-not afraid of me?"(Asta): "huh? Who had be scared of an injured little kid? Beside you are just like me..I had no mana same like you!! But I will not giving up madada !!!"(Lichita giggle at her son act). (Little devil though) "This kid is so loud". He then smile a bit at Asta.(Lichita) : "So what's your name?"(little devil) "urhh I don't have any...."(Asta) : "hmmm what about liebe?"(Lichita) : "woahh that sounds cool Asta !!"(Liebe) : "I'm okay with that (with smiling)." (Lichita) : "Starting today you're liebe."

In 2 years, Liebe had spend so much fun with them. Fishing  together, bath together, sleep together , eat together and many things. Asta love his brother so much and always spend a day with him. But suddenly everything changed...

      One day, Asta , Lichita and Liebe walking at the forest.(Asta) : "I'm going to become the wizard king!!!!"(Liebe) : "Stop Asta you're being so loud" (liebe said with irritating tone).(Asta) : "So what's the problem with that?" (Liebe) : "If you are like this.. no woman would marry you."(Liebe said with a laugh). (Asta) : "Huh. At least I'm not an ugly like you hahahahhaa."(Liebe) : "arghh what did you said?!!" The two of them bickering each other until their mom interrupted them.(Lichita) : "enough you two! We are in the middle of the forest". After a while they finally out of the forest and wanted to make their way to home.(Liebe) : "Asta, mom."(Asta,Lichita) : "huh?".Liebe then smile and said "thanks for changing my life.. I love you two" then a small tears coming from liebe eyes.Asta and Lichita smile.(Lichita) : "Just because somebody's a devil doesn't necessarily mean they're a bad guy!! After all you aren't a bad guy!!" Liebe then smile and suddenly...(Liebe) : "urghhh??!!Wh-what is happening to my body ?" (Lichita) : "Are you okay liebe?" (Liebe) : "N-no I...I...I'm LUCIFERO!!!" Half of liebe face turn into other demon face. Asta and Lichita eyes widen as he saw what is happening.(Lucifero) : "Who'd have believed a devil would be in the human world without making a contract with a human.. I'm glad I killed time by looking for him!" (Liebe thought) "One of the highest devil?!! M-my body isn't listening to me?!!!" (Lucifero) : "what a find! I will use him to search for a way to manifest my own body in the human wo—. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ?!!!" . Lichita interrupted him by holding liebe body. "Get out !! Get away from Liebe!!!" (Lucifero) : "Foolish human !!! Even I'm nearly powerless here, a nobody like you could never....(She's absorbing my magic?!!)" (Asta with a scared look) : "Mom... liebe..." (Lucifero) : "Insolent wretch..." (Liebe) : "No!!! D-don't..." (Lichita) : "I'M NOT LETTING HIM GO !!!!"
Lucifero then controlled liebe hand and stabbed into lichita stomatch making her mouth full of blood. (Asta/Liebe) "MOM!!!!!"
(Lichita with some energy she had) : "This body... IS NOT YOURS !!!" Lichita hugged liebe making lucifero out of his body. ( Lucifero ) : "Inconceiveble.. thwarted by a human..." suddenly Lucifero soul started to disappear but he had time to said something.  " But I can interfere with a lowly devil from anywhere.
I will return..."
Asta then rush to his mom. ( Asta with a teary eyes ) : "Mom !!!". (Liebe) : "Li..chi..ta.." (Lichita) "I'm s—sorry I-I'm so dumb..." Asta the hug his mom. (Asta) : "Mom(sobs)please don't leave me... I have nobody in this world...."Asta said while crying .. (Lichita) : "It'o—okay As-asta".
"This is the only way I can think... to protect you from that guy"... Lichita then took a bottle and  five leaf grimoire and open it. (Lichita) "I'll us my magic to seal you into this grimoire...."
(Asta) : "mom no please...d-don't leave" (crying)
(Lichita) : "Asta.. I'm sorry I couldn't keep ...promise to you that we will leave at the capital together...." (Asta crying hard) "No mom don't said that..you will live.. mom..".
(Lichita) : "Don't cry asta..you said that you want to be the wizard king... the wizard king never give up whatever obstacles he will take..so k—keep your pr—promise to me..Asta" (Asta) : "mom..". suddenly Lichita time has come.. (Lichita) : "Asta, Liebe ..live my dear sons..."
(Asta/Liebe) "Mom?!". Suddenly liebe start to disappear living asta alone with his mom body.. (Asta) "Mom!!!!!!"

3 Hours later...

There is asta still crying while hugging his mom body..( Asta) "Mom.. why are you living me" (crying)  suddenly the memories of his mom flashed to his mind.. ("The wizard never
give up whatever obstacles he will take..so please keep your promise to me Asta...")
Asta then looking determined to his face while wipe his tears. ( Asta ) : "I will not disappointing you mom... I promise I will be the wizard king and kill LUCIFERO!!"
After a while Asta at in front of his house..he just had settled burried his mom body behind his house.. when suddenly a guy appear in front of him... (??) : "Kid... this world is not fair isn't ?" (Asta) : "Wh— Who are you??"
That guy then smile and say... (Nacht) : "I'm Nacht... the one who will help you to achieve your goal."

Hey guysss !!  This is my first story about asta

Hey guysss !! This is my first story about asta...I hope you all will enjoy it... Next chapter will coming out soon... if you guys enjoy it😇😇

P/s: oh sorry... I'm terrible at grammar while writing..