Chapter 13

Back in the Capital with Asta,Noelle,
Fuegoleon and Leopold. "Wait.. something
seems off right now.." Said Asta serious.              " What's just happened?" Asked Noelle.
" Weird.. I couldn't sense any mana from Magic
Knights. Where did they go?" Wonder Leopold.

" Starting now, we'll move according to plan. For the master sake.." Some mystery voice suddenly appeared again but everybody didn't noticed it except Asta and Rades. " Where did this voice came from again?" Thought Asta.

With Fuegoleon
"At the very least, I had informed that one more, a spatial magic user has invaded the capital. Where are they?!. Did they run away?" Asked Fuegoleon. Rades only silent. " Even if your objective was revenge... what is your group's objective?!" Asked Fuegoleon.

Suddenly, Rades smiled and laughed. "HaHaHaHa." "Hey , What's so funny?!" Asked Fuegoleon seriously. " Did you wanna know our real objective? Yeah right...Our objective is... you!! Fuegoleon vermilion.." Said Rades coldly.

Suddenly, dark magic started to surround from the ground around Fuegoleon. " What?! I see.. this is spatial magic. Fine then. Nothing ventured.." Said Fuegoleon as he completely Vanished.

Asta, Noelle and Leopold shocked when seeing this. " Big Brother!!!" Yelled Leopold.

Unknown place

" Where I am..?!" Thought Fuegoleon. Some man than appeared behind him and when Fuegoleon turned to him, He was shocked " You are..?!"

Back at the capital

" YOU FREAK!!! Where Did You Send My Brother?!!" Shouted Leopold as he grabbed Rades collar. " HaHaHa..." " What's So Funny You Jerk?!!"

" That super accurate spatial magic..the user could never have done it if they weren't nearby.." Thought Noelle. Suddenly, Asta took his sword from Grimoire and rushed toward pile of corpses. " Asta!" Shouted Noelle. " Right There!!" Shouted Asta as he hit one of it. The corpse who was the spatial user stand at the roof.

" Good job seeing through that." Said the spatial user. " However, it appears to be over now." He said as suddenly someone body was out from the another spatial.

The body was Fuegoleon who was unconscious and without his right arm. " BROTHER!!!/ CAPTAIN!!" Yelled Leopold, Noelle and Asta.

" You guys really cross the line.." Said Asta angrily. " Liebe.. looks like we really need to teach all these guys don't you think so?" Asked Asta serious. " Keh keh! Man... Looks like I finally will getting fun" Said Liebe smirked.

Leopold then approached his brother with a shocked and sadness. " This can't be real. My brother...wouldn't lose. There's no way.." Said Leopold.

Noelle then rush toward Fuegoleon body. " Good, The Grimoire still there!" Said Noelle as she ripped a piece of her dress off to bandage Feugoleon wound. " He's still alive!! We have to stop the bleeding. If only Mimosa were here..!!" Thought Noelle.

At another place

the witch who was dressed in black smiling as she drained the mana from the people when she noticed a young woman screaming before she started running away, "Oh she will do nicely, so young and pretty" said the witch before one of the purple smokes reached the woman and drained her aswell making her age rapidly.

"Eliza no!!" said a young man rushing over to the woman with tears in his eyes.

"Oh he will do just fine" said the witch flying down to the young man and lifting up his chin, "Well hello, care to take a guess to how old I am?" she said smiling as she brushed a piece of her hair back.