Chapter 5

-The Next Morning-

Asta now had woke up early already doing his chores..after a while he managed to finished it and begin to walked into the dining area to breakfast.Once in the dining area,he saw everyone already eating. " Good morning guys!!" Said asta while smiling. " Oh good morning Rasta" replied Magna.

Asta then begin to search a place to sit but the only one left is beside Noelle. He looked at Noelle who was blushing while turning away.He then took a deep breath and sit beside Noelle.The two of them avoided to looked at each other because of yesterday event. Asta found this akward and started to break the air.

" So..Noelle, how was your day?" Said Asta facing her with a bit blushed. "Oh..emm i-it was okay though.." Said Noelle still facing away. " I- I'm sorry about yesterday..." said Asta. "No it's okay" she said, finally facing him with smiled.

Asta then felt relieved and begin to eat but Noelle noticed something on Asta neck..it was like a bite. " Asta...what happened to you?" Said Noelle pointing the marks. " Oh this...Captain Yami stupid beast tried to eat me while I tried to fed him" He said annoyed. Noelle chuckled a bit an continue her eating.
Liebe then appeared on Asta shoulder while yawning. " ohh guess you are awake now..so did you sleeping well your majesty?" Said Asta sarcastically. " Pretty much"

Everybody now was looking at the little creature with a shocked,confused and blushing face.
"What the hell is that" Magna said
"Ahhhh new noms!!!"charmy said
"No no charmy...that's not a noms..maybe asta pets..by the way he is so cuteeee!" Vanessa said while blushing
" K-Kawaiiii!!!!" Noelle shout at her head while her eyes was stars and her cheeks turned a bit red.
" hmph, my little Angel Marie is way more cuter then him" Said Gauche while staring at his sister picture.

" Oh guess I forgot to introduce you..this is my brother Liebe.."

........................................

"EHHHHHHH YOUR BROTHER?!!!" Everyone shouted in unisons
"So what?! Is it wrong?" Liebe asked annoyed
" Wow Asta..I didn't know that your brother is a little cute insect" said Finral nervously
" Hey I'm not an insect!!!!"
" hahahaha you're so funny Finral..by the way it's a long story..perhaps one day,I will tell you"
After that, Liebe then disappeared again.
Everybody finally continues eating.
Asta was doing the same until he asked something.

" So.. what do magic knights...actually do?" He asked while chewing the food. " Are you seriously asking that you little... We protect the country, guard stuff..it's the manliest job in the world you moron !!!" " Oh that's right why can I forgot?!" Thought Asta. " why'd you wanna join up in the first place huh?!!" Continued Magna.

" Geezzz...okay okay..relax man I'm sorry.." said Asta. He then looked at Vanessa.

"It's also a nice way to meet some hot guys" said Vanessa blushing as she looked away taking a drink from the bottle that was in her hand.

"You can beat up bad guys and no one will say a word if you beat them almost to death" said Luck punching his fists forward.

"Ahhh" said Charmy looking frightened as the few plates in front of her were now all completely clear, "I haven't had enough yet" she said as her grimoire opened in front of her, "Cotton creation magic, sheep chefs". Multiple sheep's standing on their two back feet appeared in puffs of fluff wearing chef hats. They all started cooking and then multiple plates of food were now in front of Charmy who smiled seeing more food in front of her before she started eating that too.

"Being a magic knight is a good job, it's one for my little sister Marie can look up to" said Gauche holding up a picture of his sister with blood coming out of his right nostril.