Chapter 8

The next day

      Inside the black bulls headquarters Asta was doing one hand push ups with Magna sitting on his back while he ate and Nero was in Astas hairs while Liebe in Asta shoulder , "How about Silvatus Snouser" said Noelle was kneeling next to Asta as he did his push ups. They were trying to think of a name for the anti bird since it didn't look like it would be leaving.

No I don't think he likes it,how about birdy boy?" said Asta looking up only for the anti bird to peck him in the head, "Ow what was that for birdy boy?!" he asked before going back to his push ups.

"He likes the name Silvantus Snouser, you like the name right?" Noelle asked smiling at the little anti bird only to see it had its usual bored look on its face.

"The birds tough so he needs a cool name, call him magnum fire" said Magna.

" No,We should name it stupid bird cuz he's stupid that alway-"  Liebe didn't managed to finished his sentence because the bird pecked him on the eye.

No call him wine" said Vanessa cheerfully as she was lying down on a couch drinking from a bottle, "Oh Magna it's time to change who sits on Astas back, Cmon Noelle I'm sure he won't fall" she said smiling while Noelle blushed.

"Wh-What?!" Noelle was blushing hard. "Hey great idea, here Noelle you try" said Magna getting off Astas back. "Ermmmm"

" If you sit on Asta back Liebe will sit on your head right Liebe?" Vanessa said. " Huh wh-what did you said" asked Liebe as he begin to get up from the ground. " Just say right" Vanessa said. " huh? Oh ya right" Liebe said in confused way.

" Hmph! You promised Liebe.. well I will sit on Asta back, is not like I like him or anything" Said Noelle while keeping her Royal attitude.
" Hey what promised?!" Shout Liebe.
"Cmon..is not that bad cutie" Said Vanessa.

Noelle then begin to sat on Astas back, "You better not fall" she said looking at the back of Astas head since he was looking towards the floor.

"Uh yeah you got it" said Asta as he continued looking towards the floor to hide his own blush.

"This my little sister Marie, as a kindness I'll let you use one syllable of her name, therefore your name will be Ma" said Gauche looking at the anti bird as he held up a photo of his little sister.

"How about Nero?" said Luck getting their attention, "It means black and I think it sounds cool" he said while the anti bird put its left wing in the air in agreement.

"Well I guess it likes the name Nero" said Noelle with a sad smile on her face.

"I think it sounds cool" said Asta as he did another push up when a magical portal opened in front of the entrance of the headquarters.

Yami walked out first and then Finral walked out before the magical portal vanished.

"Hey everyone we're back" said Finral waving at everyone. why were you called to castle anyway" asked Vanessa looking at the captain.

"Listen up everyone, a new dungeon has just appeared" said Yami calmly.

"A dungeon, is that true Yami sir?" asked Magna

"Whoa a dungeon, that's so cool, what's a dungeon?" cheered Asta.

"Why are you cheering when you don't even know what it is" said Magna looking annoyed.

"A dungeon is like a building from a long time ago, the people who used to live there left their treasure behind there, in most dungeons you would also find some lost magic that they left behind aswell" explained Vanessa.