Chapter 3

I don't own any of black clover, all the characters belong to Yuki Tabata. This is just my own random story.

An hour later..

Asta right now at the capital..he don't know where to go so just take a walk.(Asta) : "Man..this capital is huge..there are so many people here" (Liebe in grimoire) : "Of course Asta what did you expect?" (Asta) : " Well, I expect that it will be a smaller than this.." (Liebe) : "You're really peasant don't you?" Liebe giggles a bit. (Asta) : " Hey shut up..at least I'm not ugly devil like you.." (Liebe) : "you really want me to eat" and they begin to bickering each other. Suddenly a familiar voice interrupted them. (?) : Hey Asta?. Asta, after fighting his brother he turned to voice that called him. (Asta) : oi Yuno !! (Yuno) : "huh don't expect that you will come too. (Asta) : " Of course I will..don't you remember..I will be the wizard king. Yuno begin to smirk and say "Not a chance" (Asta) : " huh" asta smirk.(Asta) : "By the way Yuno, do you know where is the place that we will taking an exam?" (Yuno) ; " Oh yeah.. I know where is it..come follow me" (Asta) : " Right!" While they are walking (Liebe) : " Asta.. who's this handsome jerk?" (Asta) : " oh he's Yuno..my rival..I met him 1 year ago when he's grimoire is about to steal" (Liebe) : " Oh I see.." Asta then begin to smirk and say "Liebe.. don't jealous..I promise that someday I will find someone who can make a plastic surgery on your haha" (Liebe) : " You little.."
Finally, they arrived.. The two of them then reached a large building that looked like an arena. There was a barricade set up, while people around their age were walking in to the opening of the building. On each side of the barricade people were cheering for the people from the village who would be taking the exam, "You can do it" one of the people yelled.

Inside the building people were walking up to a part of the wall where there was a hole that lead into a room where a wizard sat waiting. The wizard would touch a persons grimoire and then tell them what number they were. Yuno reached the wall and placed his grimoire in front of the man, (Yuno) : "I'm Yuno from Hage" he said.

"Wow that's a four leaf clover grimoire" the man said looking surprised.

"That's him, he has the same grimoire the first wizard king had, but isn't he just a commoner from a far away village" some of the people said looking surpsied to see the person they had heard had been chosen by the four leaf clover grimoire. The man placed his hand on Yunos grimoire making a magic light surround it, after removing his hand, "Your number 164" he said smiling as Yuno walked to opening in the wall that someone could walk through.

Asta walked up to the man next and placed his grimoire down,(Asta) : "I'm Asta from Hage Village also" he said smiling.

"Are you sure that's a grimoire" said the man looking bored at the state the grimoire was in.
(Liebe) : "This man is rude I will kill him" liebe shout to asta with a telepathic. (Asta) : What?! Calm down liebe..I don't to enter the jail.just let me handle it. ( Liebe) : "Sure hurry up"

(Asta) : "Of course it is can't you see" said Asta looking annoyed as he pushed his grimoire closer to the man.

The man placed his hand on Asta's grimoire making it light up like Yunos, after removing hs hand away from it he said, "Your number 165, next". " Thank you" asta said whole smiling. Asta then walked through the same path leading into a small round Arena. There was a second floor which had nine stone chairs facing the arena. There was already a crowd of people in the arena, but some of them were being surrounded by dark blue and white couloured birds.

"What are these things" said one man looking annoyed trying to make the multiple birds surrounding him go away.

"Their special birds that can detect how much magic power you have, the less magic power you have the more birds surround you, look at that guy" said a man pointing to Yuno who was surrounded by no birds looking calm.