Chapter 12

The fight still ongoing but Asta managed to damaged one of the mage corpse. However did he really win?

Hey Cmon jimmy get up, don't let a guy like this beat you!" said the mage looking annoyed until he smiled, "No I don't think so, I still have plenty of corpses to use" he said as lightning started to appear in front of him. Another corpse flew into the air, this one was surrounded with lighting, it was covered in bandages with two symbols of eyes on its head. It had no legs and it's arms were crossed.

"It's another one that can use magic" said Noelle as Asta ran over to her and placed his right hand on her shoulder.

"This could get dangerous so you better get the litte girl out of here" Asta said. " Alright Asta, but make sure take care of yourself!" Said Noelle. Asta just smiled. The water dome covering the little girl fell apart and Noelle started leading the little girl away from the battlefield near the path where Leopold was, "You need to get out from here as far as you can" she said kneeling down to girls height.

"Please miss you have to help him!" said the little girl.

"Don't worry I'm not going anywhere, I won't abondon him and you have Nero to look after you" said Noelle smiling at the anti bird that was on the girl head who lifted up their wing in understanding as the little girl turned to walk away.

"There's another one" said Leopold getting Noelles attention and she turned around to see another corpse coming out of a puddle of water. This corpse was large and two puddles of water was at both of its sides.

"Sorry but I need to keep you busy while Alfred takes care of your boyfriend" said the mage smirking as the corpse with the lighting surrounding it, now known as Alfred shot lighting at Asta who dodged the attack. " H-he is not my boyfriend.." mumbled Noelle blushing.

"Noelle I'll be fine, just focus on the guy you're facing" said Asta looking serious. Noelle then smiled as her eyes full of trust and determination .
" Right Asta!"

Asta he had just landed after dodging another attack when he noticed his cut getting even worse as blood started to pour down his cheek.
" Damn it, This is just getting worst! How can I focus on the fight if my cheek never stopped bleeding?" Thought Asta. Suddenly a lightning strike toward Asta as it about to hit him, but Asta managed to dodged it at the very last second with his incredible speed. "I'm impressed that you managed to dodged my corpses attack. Indeed you're strong! I'm sure if it wasn't your cheek, you might have defeated me with ease.." Said the mage as his corpse started to summon more lightning around it. " But right now, It doesn't matter. I will kill you and make everybody watched that My Magic is The Most Powerful!" Shouted the mage.

" Shit, my eyes started to blurry!" Though Asta.
" Hey idiot, Focus!" Shouted Liebe. " Can you stopped calling me idiot!" Yelled Asta. " Indeed you are..you can't even focus on the battlefield." Replied Liebe. " How can I focus if this bastard just put a fucking spell on my cheek?!"

"Huh a spell? Why not just nullified it?" Asked Liebe. " What are you saying? This spell can't b-". ( Wait, nullified spell? Demon slayer) Thought Asta as he turned his gaze toward his sword. " Hmph idiot,now you got it?" Asked Liebe. " Wahhh, Thanks Liebe! I got it now sorry for being idiot hehe" Said Asta as he rubbed his back hair. " well now, finish this battle quickly." Said Liebe.

Asta then put his sword on his bleeding cheek, and cut it making his cheek more bleeding but finally stopped it. " W-what did you do?" Asked the mage suprised.

" Heh, right now.. I will show you my true power" Said Asta smirked. Suddenly, a flames shooting up at Alfred stopping the attack and burning it to ash.

"No, Alfred been destroyed?!" said the mage looking surprised.

Asta turned around to see Feugoleon walk over to him. " Awww mann, I didn't even get to use my true power!" Shouted Asta.