Chapter 11

At the castle.

   " MISTER NACHT?!" Shouted Asta as his eyes widened.Everybody silent and shocked some were scared.

" Hello Asta" Nacht greeted Asta while smiling.
" Who are you? An intruder?" Nozel said as he was about to cast the spell toward Nacht suddenly his body couldn't move. " Why my body frozed?" He said confused. All the magic knights and Captain started to get stance into a fight.

" Calm everyone, I'm not an enermy" Said Nacht with his typical smiled. " Like we must to trust you!" Charlotte said. " oh, of course you must, I'm the magic knight too like all of you" Nacht replied.

" Nacht! What are you doing here?!" Asta shouted with a joy. " Just wanted to save your ass" Nacht said. " What?!! But I'm totally fine!"

" A-Asta.. did you know him?" Noelle asked. " Of course! He was the one who helped me to become strong. In other word, He is my senpai!" Said Asta smiling. " What is that creature behind Captain Nozel?!.. Look like a devil!" Thought Klaus scared.

Fuegoleon on the other hand just quiet and study Nacht from the beginning suddenly
" Wait, is he... MORGEN?!" Thought Fuegoleon. " Hey you! D-didn't you..but your magic..—

" That man doesn't exist anymore" Nacht said seriously as he released Nozel and the devil disappeared . " Did you know him?" Asked Nozel.
" I'm not sure...but I do think I have seen his before.. and he's really a magic knight." Said Fuegoleon.

" So he isn't ene—". Charlotte couldn't finished as she was cut off by the door to the room which burst open and a magic knight wearing a green cloak stood at the entrance, "Everyone the capital is under attack!" the magic knight said.Everybody just shrugged off what just happened before and started to give attention to the mage.

"What do you mean under attack?" asked Feugoleon.

"Is look like some terorrist organisations started to make a move" Said Nacht. "Terrorist organisations? How did you know that?" Asked Nozel. " Wizard King gave me work to study all the enemy move" Replied Nacht.

" Well then, we didn't have much time right now!" Asta shouted as he started to jump on his sword and make a move toward the window. " Asta where are you going?!" Shouted Noelle.

" Asta wai—". " Hahaha! That guy look great! I will consider him as my Rival!" Said Leopold as he too follows Asta.

"Leo, I'm gonna have to talk with him after all this is over" said Feugoleon. "Don't worry, I have a shadow magic, I can transport you guys to there" Said Nacht. " Good" Said Fuegoleon.

Out in the capital there were fires all around the city. The people were being attacked by what looked like walking corpses, the man who was responsible for the attack was standing in front of a little girl who was crying as two of his corpses stood at both of his sides, "Tell me little girl, do you like living in the clover kingdom?" he asked

"Yes I like it here, so please don't destroy it!" said little girl while crying.

"Well I hate it here so I'm going to destroy it all " said the enemy mage laughing as one his corpses started moving closer to the girl. But as this happened multiples corpses behind him had their heads being destroyed as someone quickly destroyed them as they got closer to the enemy mage. Then when he turned around it was revealed the one destroying the corpses was Asta who had his demon slayer sword in his hand.

"I'm going to protect these people" said Asta looking determined to protect the people of the capital from the enemy who was attacking them.

" Get away from that girl you jerk!" Shouted Asta. " Finally someone show up" Little girl said relieved. " Huh, who is this brat not to mention he is from the Black Bulls" Said the mage smirked.