Chapter 6

"Hahaha good job you idiots". Yami said with a smiled while sitting on the couch.
Asta,Noelle and Magna had finished their mission and reported what just happened at the villages.

"Ermm thanks captain but should we really be happy now, I mean that old man died.." said Asta with a sad look on his face.

"moping around not gonna bring the old guy back, he wouldn't want that" said Yami seriously.

"You're right captain Yami , Seggey was a cheerful man, so let's have a laugh for the man" said Magna as he laughed while looking up the ceiling, "Come on Asta and you to Noelle" he said before laughing again while Asta and Noelle laughed akwardly.

"Well because of yours successfull before..we now have earned the golden star from Wizard King" said Yami while holding a golden star.
"Woahhh a star! Wait what is that?" Asked Asta.

" why are you excited when you didn't know what is it?" Said Magna annoyed. "It's an award for when the wizard king recognises the good deeds we've done while we're out on missions, it's also a competition between the magic knight squads to see who has the most" Magna continued.

Wait so how many do we have, we can't be that far behind from them" asked Asta looking determined.

Yami smiled as he turned around looking up the wall where there was wooden board with Black Stars on it, he held the golden star up where it flew to one of the Black Stars on the board and the two of them vanished, "With this were at negative ten, eighty away from catching up to the golden dawn" he said laughing.

"What?!" Asta said his eyes opened wide in shock.

"How do you even get negative stars" though Noelle looking confused.

A magic portal then opened up in the middle of the room, "Hey everyone we're back" said final walking out of the portal with Vanessa. "Were you able to find out anything?" Magna asked

"No without the mages themselves we can't really tell what are they real objective was" said Finral.

"The watch the one left in charge left behind didn't look cheap, so whoever was the one who got them to do the job was really high up" said Vanessa.

"Like a noble" said Magna looking annoyed as a fire ball appeared in his right hand, "Damnit" he said angrily throwing the fire ball into the wall making a dent.

"I told you stop breaking everything!" said Yami angrily as he slammed his right fist into the wall making a large hole.

Suddenly, the anti bird appeared from Asta robe and begin to sit on Asta head. " Well who's this little cutie" said Vanessa looking at the bird.

" eerghh why Asta always get adorable creatures with him?" Thought Noelle jealous when the bird pecked Asta on the head.

" what?! It's annoying" Asta said waving his hand at the bird making it fly away.

"Come here little one, you can rest on my head" said Noelle holding out her hands for the bird who only just flew away.

" That's enough! Right now I will cook you!" Asta begin to pull his sword from grimoire and chased the bird. " I will not allow you to cook him!" Said Noelle and begin to fire her spell toward Asta but didn't heat him. They begin to bickering until..

" Stop destroyed everything!!!" Yami shouted angryly. " Sorry Captain Yami!" Said Noelle and Asta. "Well some other news here" said Yami handing Asta and Noelle a small bag filled with coins,"Here's your pay for the week".