Chapter 14

Magic Knight headquarters

       Charmy who was sitting down in the headquarters kitchen where the chef watched smiling as he watched her eat from a large plate of food he had made, "Its so good" said Charmy smiling.

"You are a phenomenal eater, shrimp!!" Said the chef while his members confused " What are those two doing? It's a national emergency happen now!" Thought them.

Suddenly, the wall behind them was crash considering someone was going through it.
" Ohh... d-damn it, I need.. food" Said the witch .

" A Witch.. We're Under Attack!!" Panicked chef and his member while charmy only stared the witch.

" Give it to mee.... Give it to mee thatt.. foodd...." Said the witch as she slowly getting up. Charmy then panicked upon hearing this. " Give it to her...? W-Wait my..my food?!" Thought charmy. " Nooooooo!!" She shouted.
" I said give it NOW!!" Shouted the Witch.
" I will not giving this to you no laaa!!" Charmy replied.

The Witch then ready to attack Charmy. " GIVE IT TO MEE NOW!!!" She said as she started to release her magic but suddenly Charmy turned into serious. " I said NO." She said as she started to open her Grimoire and summoned a big sheep behind her. The Witch scared upon seeing this.

" Cotton Creation Magic : Strike Of The Sleeping Sheep" Charmy said as the big sheep suddenly punch the Witch sent her through the wall.

All the chef begin to shocked and happy seeing this. " Th-That Was AWESOME!!! How d'ya like that?! In my cooking powered up that shrimp's Magic!!" Shouted the chef.

" I don't care who they are. Nobody will touches my food" Said charmy as she wiped her sweat. Suddenly, her food slowly falling to the ground. Charmy noticed this and started to panicked and chased her food. " LAAA! MY FOOD LAAA!!" Shouted Charmy.But before it falling, Yuno appeared holding up the plate of food with his wind magic.

"You saved my lunch thank you!" said Charmy cheerfully as she held her hands out.

"A child ? No wait she's wearing a black bulls robe" said Yuno looking confused by her appearence, "Uh Yeah sure" he said using his magic to move plate down to her.

When Charmy grabbed the plate, she blushed when she took a look at Yunos face, "Oh my, he's like a prince, the prince who saved my food" she thought.

Yunos vision then started to fade and he could barley hear Charmy as she began to talk, he then began to fall, "Oh no" said Charmy making the pages in her grimoire turn. A cloud bed appeared under Yuno as he fell onto it.

"Oh I thought he going to fall on me" thought Charmy when suddenly Mimosa appeared and rushed into the room and noticed Yuno on the ground.

"Yuno san!" said Mimosa looking concerned as she rushed over to her fellow squad member and placed her hands over him.

"Oh looks like he's taken" thought Charmy before sighing looking at Mimosa.

Yuno felt a warm feeling as he opened his eyes, the first person he saw when he opened them was Mimosa who smiled when she saw him open his eyes, "Hey" she said.

"Is everyone alright?" he asked

"Yes, they all turned back to normal after the witch was defeated, you did great and now you need to focus on resting" said Mimosa, she then blushed when Yuno held her right hand.

"Thanks Mimosa" he said smiling.

The wind spirit just looked down at Yuno and Mimosa while titling her head, looking confused.

Over With Asta Group

"Come, all of you at me once!" Asta shouted as he smirked. " Hmph, such an arrogant brat. Let finish him now!!" Said one of the mage as all the mages started to shot their spell to Asta. Before the spell make a contact with him, Asta twist his body with incredibly speed as all the anti magic aura appeared around him. " BLACK HURRICANE!!" Asta shouted. All the spell was cancelled as it make a contact with Asta. " H-he just?!" Shocked one of the mage.
" Tch, without a doubt. He is the anti magic kid the Master talking about." Said another mage.