Chapter 15 (A Date)

At Night.

"Where is Bakasta?" Said Noelle as she waiting him out of the base. " Ohh Noelle, sorry for making you waited.." Said Asta as he rushed toward Noelle. " Hmph, what are you doing to cause you late?" Noelle asked. " hihi.. well Liebe wanted to join us because he didn't wanted to stayed with Nero in the room, but I convinced him I will come back early" (Lies).

With Liebe

" So...do you have a family?" Liebe asked Nero but only received a bored expression from the bird. " Damn! This is awkward.. I hope Asta get back soon." Thought Liebe.

Back with Asta and Noelle

" So.. let's get going Noelle!" Said  Asta as he took out his Demon Slayer sword and ride on it. He take Noelle hand and finally take off.

At The Capital

Asta and Noelle were walking around looking some stuff for themselves. As they walking, Asta started the conversation. " Even though it's night, the capital still has a lively atmosphere.." Said Asta smiled. " Of course Bakasta, What did you expect?" Said Noelle as she flipped her hair. " hihi.. you sure look cute when you act like that." Teased Asta while he getting close to Noelle. Noelle was really really red and unconsciously slapped Asta making him fall. "BAKA!" Shouted Noelle while blushing. She then realised what was she doing, immediately helped Asta get up. " A-Asta.. sorry I didn't mean it!" Said Noelle as she helped him. " Haha, it's okay Noelle" Asta chuckled.  They then continue to walk. " Hey, actually it's hurt a bit when you slapped me" Said Asta rubbing his cheek. " W-well I'm sorry but still it was your fault too, Hmph!" Said Noelle. " huh, What am I doing?" " Shut up" " Why are you acting like that all of sudden?" " Because I'm—. " Royalty" Asta cut Noelle off. " Hey, don't steal my word!" Said Noelle. " Hihih.. whatever you said Noelle.." Said Asta.

While they walking, they noticed Ice cream shop. Asta asked Noelle if she wanted some. She gladly nodded and Asta bought two Ice cream. " Wow, this is really good!" Said Asta with his star eyes. " Yeah, it tasty.." Noelle add. They continue to walked and suddenly Noelle stop as she noticed something that caught her eyes. " Noelle, What do you think if we can go another d-date after this..?" Said Asta while walking. He immediately noticed that Noelle wasn't beside him. " Noelle..?" He then turned behind and saw Noelle, staring at the very cute bunny doll that people sell.

Asta then walk toward her and snapped Noelle out of her thought. " Noelle, do you want it?" Asked Asta. " Oh Asta, no.. it's fine" Said Noelle smiling. "Are you sure?" Asked Asta. " Yeah.. come on, let's get going.." Said Noelle as she started to walked away.

" Something wrong with her.." Thought Asta.
However he keep buying the doll but Noelle doesn't noticed it. " Bakasta! Hurry up" shouted Noelle as she was waiting him from afar. " oh yeah I'm coming!!" Shouted Asta as he immediately grabbed the plastic bag and run toward Noelle. " sorry for making you waited" Said Asta as he rubbed his head. " Well it's okay. By the way, what do you bought?." Asked Noelle as she noticed the plastic bag. "just a normal stuff hihih" Said Asta grinning .  " Well whatever Bakasta.." Noelle smiling  as she thought that Asta was cute when he like that.

A while later

"Noelle, There is a bench near us and plus the fish pond too! Let's sit there!" Said Asta. " Well, okay" Said Noelle. They begin to sit while watching the fish pond in front of them.
" hahhh so peace.." Said Asta. He then brought the plastic bag in front of him and called Noelle. " N-noelle... I bought you something" Said Asta smiled. Noelle shocked. " A-Asta.. I thought that is your stuff.." " N-No..this is for you.." Said Asta blushing. Noelle silent while her cheeks turned very red. " T-Thanks Asta.." She said. " No problem!" Asta grinned.