Chapter 16

At the Capital

      We can see some man with his nose bleeding came out from the shop while carrying a bag filled with multiple toys such as stuffed animals and doll houses, "All my wages for the month are now gone, but it was all worth it, my dear sister Marie your brother is on his way with many birthday presents" he thought as blood came down both of his nostrils making them people around him look creeped out.

" Oh god, I can't wait to see may goddess Marie.." He said while making his way to the church. " Oh Marie, Marie, Ma—" He stopped as he noticed Marie was playing with Asta arm while Asta spun her around. Noelle and Rebecca watched them with other kids.

" Asta.. I never thought that you are really good with kid.." Noelle thought while close her eyes imagine she had a kid with Asta.

Noelle imagination

Asta right now held a baby in his arm while Noelle making them a food. " The food is finished!" Shouted Noelle as Asta and the kid sit on the chair. " Oh honey.. your food looks delicious just like you.." Said Asta staring at her while licking his lips seductively. " Th-thank you honey" Said Noelle blushing while looking away.

As she started to make her way to Asta, Gauche appeared out of nowhere and step his leg on Asta. " What the hell are you doing in my house?!" Shouted Noelle as she then snapped from her imagination and came back to reality.

End of her imagination

She saw Asta with his star eyes on the ground while Gauche stepped his foot on Asta face.
" Who gave you permission to touch my goddess Marie?!" Said Gauche. " Hoho.. a guy with a nosebleed and sister complex has finally arrived!" Said Asta. " Shut up and die" Said Gauche with venom voice. "Wait is Marie your little sister? Couldn't believe you actually has a cute sister" Said Asta. Gauche then pressed his foot strongly. " What the fuxk are you saying about my Marie?!" Shouted Gauche.

" Gauche,Stop this you creep!" Shouted Noelle while extended her wand. Asta then swap Gauche foot from his face. "HaHa, I'm in great shape, so you will have to do more than that!" Said Asta. " Grrrr..This brat...." Thought Gauche.

" Stop it, don't be so mean to Asta,  Oni- chan!
One day, I'm going to marry him!" Shouted Marie. Gauche who stood there starting to turn into a stone and break apart. Asta completely paralyzed " What the fuxk this kid just said?"
While Noelle confused where she wanted to aim her wand , to Gauche or to Marie.

Upon hearing this, Gauche stand up while cursing Asta. " I'll kill you, I'll kill you, I'll kill YOU!" Gauche shouted as he then summon his spell. " Good, this is ridiculous! What's wrong with this guy?" Thought Asta as he dodged Gauche beams.

"Hey someone's going to get hurt if you keep firing idiot! " shouted Noelle looking annoyed when an old woman's voice spoke up.

"That's enough" she said and Gauche stopped firing his beams to Asta and turn towards the direction of the church where an old nun with a scar going down her left eye walked over to them, "Why shouldn't I be surprised it's you causing trouble here Gauche".

" Oh it's you Old Hag..." Said Gauche serious. " Who are you calling me old hag? Please call me sister" Replied sister. " Marie will going on a date with me, so I demand you get out you Old Sister Hag!" Said Gauche.

" No, I refuse. Marie need to go home now you Sister Complex Punk" Replied Sister.

"Some talk coming from an old woman who's already got one foot in the grave" said Gauche as he began to walk over to the nun.