Part 2

Yeee part 2 is here, and have you guys seen the latest ep like omfggggg.

Happy birthday MIYAAAAAAAA.

Enough of that

Y/n POV

"Hey Miya, are you good if I go say hi to Reki?" I ask.

"Do as you please, and I know what you're thinking but don't try to piss shadow off too much." He says.

"No promises." I smirk.

I walk over to Reki who seemed to be having trouble with some couple. "Oi Reki, what's the problem?"

"I might've grabbed the wrong skateboard and this guys getting on my back about it." Reki answers before turning back around and saying, "I'm sorry I'll go back and get it right away."

"There's no way you'd make it." A deep voice says from behind us.

"Well well well, if it isn't the manchild in the clown make-up." I snicker.

"YOU LITTLE BRAT IM STILL 24!" Shadow shouted at me.

"yea yea sure, ok Shadow." I smirk.

"I'll wipe that smirk right off your face you little punk, how about we have ourselves a beef before the actual race starts."

"How could you tell I was smirking if I have a mask on?" I asked

"It aint that hard to tell." Shadow growls at me.

" Anyway, I'll take up your deal. What are the stakes?" I ask brushing his comments off. Its been a while since I've raced Shadow.

"If I win then you have to show a little more respect and become my servant." Shadow starts laughing maniacally.

"Ok I'll shoot for it and if I win you owe me $50." I say.

"50?!" He shouted once again at me.

"Yes, I know what I want Shadow, now are you gonna take the deal or not? You know that if you decline it'll make you look like a coward." I teased.

"Deal, the race starts in 5 minutes. Good luck, you're gonna need it pipsqueak."

"Don't get too cocky Shadow, you're gonna look like an even bigger clown if you loose to me." I laugh his insult off before walking back over yo Miya.

"Hey Miya." I say casually.

"I thought I said to not piss Shadow off?" he sighs.

"Yea and I said no promises, besides racing the anti-hero is always fun." I say reaching towards my bag and grabbing a small plastic water gun out of it.

"Whats that for?" Miya asked pointing to the water gun.

"Well I have a small beef with Shadow and this is for the firecrackers he keeps on him." I reply.

"Oh, so basically you're gonna use that to put them out?" he asked rhetorically.

"Yea basically, I should be back in like 10 minutes." I wave off.