Part 12

hahahaha my internet wouldnt lemme get subs and it didnt have dub so i suffer.

We got loaded off the ship and placed our bags down.

"We should head to the inn first and drop off our stuff." Shadow suggestedd. "Then-

"Yahooo!" Reki was already on his skateboard.

"You moron! You came here for a hot spring healing!" Shadow shouted.

"The fact that Reki is an idiot has been ongoing." Miya places his board down.

I follow and say "I thought we were all idiots."

"A moron if you dance, a moron if you must watch." Joe shrugs.

"Really all morons." Cherry says lastly.

"Wait wait! What about your stuff?!" Shadow screams again.

Langa put his hands together and said something to Shadow before following behind us.

"The street is so smooth!" Reki exclaims and glides around.

The road definitely smoother then in Okinawa or in the paths of S.

Riding along I was a bit ahead of Miya. It was a very peaceful ride.

I see Miya slow down a bit and fall in place between Joe and Cherry. I go in and slow along with him.

"What's with the parasol?" Miya questioned Cherry. To which Joe answered.

"Precious here doesn't wanna get a tan." I noticed Joe had no shirt on.

"Where's your shirt?" I deadpan.

"He thinks he'll be more popular with the ladies if he's tanned Such a thirsty Gorilla." Cherry sighs.

"Hey who ya callin thirsty?!"

"You 2 adults up there! Time to switch drivers!" Shadow had his head out of the window of his car.

Joe and Cherry continued to argue until I see Joe fly past me and jump over a boulder.

I see Reki want to attempt it but Langa stopped him. I lowkey wanted to try it too but Miya stopped me.

"I'm not risking you getting hurt while we're away, your mother would kill me."

"Fine." I huff.

"Beach." Langa pointed out.

"Is it that uncommon?" Joe asked.

"Not really but to him maybe, after all he's lived in the mountains up until recently." I say.

"Beach!" He says again and speeds up.

We all smiled and followed in pursuit.

"Yeah!"

We got to the beach and I had went over to one of the bath houses to change into my swimsuit.

I walked out and Miya just stared at me. I got confused until I walked over to him. I lean down and poke his face a couple of times.

"Are you good?" Miya?"

He snaps out of it and shouts a brief "YeA!" He had a clear blush on his face.

Whatever. I grabbed a beach ball and his hand and dragged him to the water. We were passing it back and forth like a volleyball when Miya was sent flying into the air.

Shadow was standing in his place. I didn't know whether to be concerned with Miya or to laugh. So I did both.

I was laughing a bit as I pulled Miya out of the water. He gave me a slight glare before we heard a girlish shriek.