Part 9

.

Miya's POV

After the long time wait, Reki walked out of the recovery room. I shook Y/n awake. "Hey, get up Reki's awake."

She jolted up and out of my lap and stands normally.

"Nothing wrong with my head but I broke my arm." He smiled nervously.

"You're lucky you got off with just that." I sigh.

"Yeah I thought that you would have a concussion." Y/n says.

"I'll be fine guys." Reki gives off his signature smile before going back to a slight frown. "Sorry Miya. I told you that I would win."

"That's why I told you, there's no way a slime can win against the final boss... but you know, I'll promote you to a golem or something." I say while walking past them.

"What's that?" Reki asked.

"He said you looked cool ." The Canadian rookie states.

I paused and took a few steps back towards them. I started whisper screaming, "I said nothing remotely like that!"

"Eh? Man... Japanese is hard." Langa sighs.

I hear Y/n sleepily giggle from behind me. My face was turning red from embarrassment at this point.

"Hush, and aren't you supposed to be on my side?!" I whisper to her.

"Maybe, I don't know." She shrugged her shoulders.

Shadow pipes up from the corner he's in, making Y/n flinch.

"Let's not fool around. We have someone here next in line to skate ADAM.

"I forgot he was even here..." Y/n muttered.

Reki speaks in a sad tone again. "It's my fault. I roped you into this Langa."

"It's not your fault Reki. Besides..." Langa trails off and zones out. Something in his expression changed.

"Langa?"

"Huh? Oh sorry... it was nothing." Langa excuses.

I brush it off and turn to Y/n. "You're staying with me."

"Why?"

"Your house is too far and I don't want you out alone at 3am. Not even with a skateboard." I answer.

"Ohhhhh ok." She grabs her board from leaning on the side of the wall. "Get well soon Reki." She waves them goodbye.

We get riding down the street and I noticed the streetlights were out. I grabbed onto her hand again because she'd get lost quickly. We continued speeding back to my house.

We have to sneak in quietly because my parents were asleep. Y/n had apparently known this because she let go of my hand and then packed her board into her backpack and climbing the tree that led to the window of my room.

So that's how she gets in. My window was unlocked already so it was easy for her to slide it open and crawl inside. She set her board down and through the board back down to me.

I slipped my board inside and started climbing the tree, following what she did and we were successfully in.

She immediately went for the pillows and started making a fort. An idea popped in my mind. I grab a pillow from the pile and threw it at her head.

She froze and turned around with a dead look and said "It's on Miya Chinen."

She grabbed the entire mountain of pillows and started rapidly chucking them at me. I picked some of the remaining ones up and threw them back. My room looked like a tornado ran through it but I didn't care.

I was being repeatedly struck with pillows. She was clearly winning.

She was close to her victory.

She ran out of pillows and went for the blanket that was laying on the floor then she bolted at me. She was holding the edges of the blanket out and she pounced on me.

I was now laying with a pile of pillows and blankets on top of me. With Y/n crushing my stomach. It was pitch black until I could feel her move and she removed the blanket from my face.

"I win."

Once again im sorry that this chapter is short Thanks so much for the patience 🖤💜💚💜🖤