Part 13

Sorry for late updateeee, Wattpad messed up on me last night but here I am with Le new chapter🖤

Edit: lmaooo I was dragged away wit no internet for 4 days, Wattpad wouldn't work and my life was going great but fell off the cliff again, I love you guys I hope you enjoy the chapter

"Whoa!"

"This is awesome!."

We were all looking up at the inn we were staying at.

"This is all 3000 yen? Old man shadow is a really smart shopper!" Reki exclaimed.

"Hey, we're over here!"

We look over to see a guest house. It seemed a little run down. Lowkey wish I was here with Cherry.

We checked in and the room we had was small.

"So cramped..." Reki complained.

"Wait- where am I supposed to sleep?" I question.

"⋯ didn't think of that..." Shadow mumbled.

I sweat drop a little.

"You can lay your futon in between me and the wall." Miya sighed not looking up from his game.

"Good idea."

After around an hour of just sitting there and goofing off we got hungry.

"We need food." Langa points out the obvious.

"Well Cherry's place looks like it was loaded." I mention.

All of their heads shoot up and they drag me out of the room. Then straight to Cherry's place.

Joe used his charm to get the lady to let us in and she immediately showed us Cherry's room.

"Meals are tastier when you eat with a bunch of people." Joe slid the door open.

"Whoaaaaa."

"Kojiro?- You guys?" Cherry looked shocked.

"We should crash here." I whisper to Miya.

He nodded his head then pointed to the table. We all looked at the table and sparkles grew in our eyes.

"Dinners on big brother tonight." Joe says wrapping his arms around Cherry."

"Yea!"

And then within the next hour the adults were drunk.

"Manager- I'm in love with youuu!" Shadow cried. Ahhh so he's the emotional drunk.

"I am not your manager." Joe cuts in when Shadow tackled him.

"What's so good about alcohol?" Miya asked.

"Little boys might not understand~" Reki says going to grab a glass.

Cherry slapped his hand and Carla said, "Underaged drinking is prohibited."

Langa brought his board in and showed it to Reki. There must've been something wrong with it.

"By the way, today is supposed to be some special day." Miya spoke.

"Oh yeah, the lady at the front desk told us." I perked up.

"Of what?"

"Supposedly it shows up." I answer his question. Half way at least.

"Wha..."

"You don't mean?"

"We heard from the hostess." Miya then turns with a dark look on his face. "She said today is a special day, so please don't walk around after sunset."