Part 18

Lmaoo I drew sunarin✌️

We both signed the registration for the tournament. As much as I wanted Miya to win, I wanted to as well. So far over 100 people were signed up so ADAM was going to be splitting us up into groups. The groups would be announced tonight at S.

That's when it would all start.

Out of all the people that registered, Reki wasn't one of them. Since the Junior High let out before High schools, I was going to go visit Reki when school let out. Miya had agreed to go with me. 

"He promised he wouldn't leave me. Why is he leaving?" Miya was looking down at his feet. I guess I've never really noticed this but Reki brought out the best in all of us.

"I don't think he's leaving you Miya." I place my hand on his shoulder in reassurance.

"How would you know?" Miya seemed to snarl at me.

"Sorry, you know what? Just head home after school. I'll see Reki by myself." I sigh.

"Y/n-"

"No its fine. You need space and time to cool down. I get it." I say walking away.

"Fine. Just go ahead and leave me too like everyone else. Tch like it would even affect you." Miya screams from behind me.

I turned around in shock. "Excuse me?"

"Did I stutter? Half the time I'm not sure why you even keep me around! Sometimes I even think you're gonna leave without a second thought kinda like you're doing right now! I'm saying that you'd be able to move on easily and not as held back if you just left me!"

"I guess you really think that, huh Miya Chinen? You still can't get it through your skull that I'm not going to leave you. I promised you that and I still intend to keep that promise. I will admit that... I hate it when you get like this, it's like you're trying to push me away again. I'm going to say this once more, I'll go see Reki and you go cool down. Don't talk until you do," I say walking away.

Was part of me hoping he would turn around and apologize to me? Yes.

Did he? No. So I'm going to check in on Reki and hope that I'm not put on the same team as Miya at the tournament.

The school bell rings and Miya and I haven't spoken. I only see him leave the school yard without me. 

Ouch. 

✿Miya POV✿ 

I regret what I said. I really do.

I wanted to stop her and apologize but I didn't. My pride got in the way.  Tch whatever.

 I skate towards the flower shop that Shadow works at as soon as I left the building. I couldn't believe I was going to him for help but I had to.

"Old man Shadow, I need help." I say when I walk through the door.

Shadow spazzes out and mutters about not being that old and about who Shadow is.

"Not the point, I really need help right now."

Shadow's eyes widened at the fact that I generally wanted his advice. "Fine, I have a delivery anyways." Shadow loaded his car with flowers and I got into the passenger seat.

"What's up kid?"

"I royally screwed up. I lashed out at Y/n when I didn't mean to and I started to push her away again when I didn't want to. I lashed out at her for something she couldn't even control." I explain.

"That's your problem? Well, you seriously need to apologize."

"You don't think I don't know that? My pride won't let me no matter how much I want to." I say almost breaking down.

"Well you like her don't you? You know she's the one person that you have your priorities set on and care about the most for. Look kid, she's probably more sad then mad at the situation. She cares about you, she cares way more then in a friendly way. So learn to swallow your pride and when you get the chance make up with her."

Wow. Not what I expected to hear coming from him. But he was right.

"I don't like her." I pout.

"Ha ha, that's the most BS thing I've heard. Don't lie."

I blush and look out the window, we passed the skate park and I had Shadow drop me off there. "Thank you, old man."

He was 100% right. I was totally lying.

hiiii im back, i went on a bit of a break due to circumstances but i am somewhat back