✿ Miya + Y/n Headcannons ✿

I got bored and this idea popped into my head-

• Y/n said her and Miya immediately clicked and became friends when in reality they started out in an argument.

• Miya's Lock Screen is of Y/n falling off her skateboard and his home screen is of them in cat onesies holding up peace signs.

• They joined S when they were 12 (theyre 14 atm)

• When Miya had lost his friends he tried to push Y/n away as well claiming she'd end up disappearing anyways.

• Nope. Y/n is way too stubborn and she wouldn't let him push her away and nor would she even think about leaving his side.

• Miya appreciated this, finally finding some sense of peace amidst the chaos happening.

• The reason Y/n is allowed to go out so late at night is because her mothers job requires night shift. If her mother really knew what she was doing she'd be dead.

• The reason why Y/n doesn't want to be recognized by her skater alias is because she wants to be known by herself and because some of her moms coworkers are members at S.

• Miya is naturally clingy around Y/n... like a cat.

• When Miya was scouted by the national level the first thing he did was show Y/n; she tackled him into a hug.

• He sometimes refers to Y/n as "Hero" because in his terms she's very close to his level of skating and has earned the name.

• Very overprotective over Y/n... not in the creepy way tho.

• Won't let her walk home alone at night unless she has a skateboard and if he has to get home quickly.

• He 100% knows that she can handle herself but he still worries.

• This boy. Doesn't trust ADAM like at all. (I wouldn't either Ngl). He will not let Y/n skate against him nor will he let ADAM within 5 feet of her. Like no.

• Whenever Miya looses his great cat hoodie the first place he looks is on Y/n because he knows that's her favorite hoodie.

• Y/n knows about his diet so she tries to get him to eat right.

• Y/n is a worrier, she can't help it.

• Before they joined S they would go out and skate around and just talk and find comfort in each others company.

• Miya spoils Y/n. He has money and will use it for her to get her favorite snacks or skateboard stickers.

• Shadow is jealous of them... poor shadow.

• They have a lot of sleep overs and build pillow forts to binge anime in.

• Miya doesn't like tag teams normally but he's completely fine with Y/n.

• Y/n is always his one exception.

Yea anyways I did this because I got bored and thought of a few ideas when I was watching erased and I like doing these so why not