Part 5

yes i did change the cover for this btw.

That night after we left S, Miya was quieter then usual. "Miya are you mad at me?" I ask a little worried.

"No not really, I could never be mad at you, it's just that you guys didn't have to do that for me." He sighs.

"Of course I did, and Adam gives me a bad vibe." I say.

"Thank you though."

"It was no problem." I smile at him. "Now get some rest, we have to help Reki train tomorrow." I hop off my board and kiss his cheek.

"Sure, he'll need it to race against Adam." Miya sighs.

Time Skip Tomorrow.

School went by like any other day but after words we had a plan to go help our red haired friend. We arrive at the skate park and see the familiar duo sitting and talking amongst themselves.

Miya takes notice of the cola that Reki had and took the protein packet out of his bag; he slipped the packet where the cola was.

I guess they didn't notice we were here because Reki had taken the protein packet in his hand and chugged it. Of course he spit it out shortly after once realizing that it wasn't cola.

"What the hell is this? Protein?" He asked loudly.

"Chugging Cola? Are you stupid?" Miya scolded Reki

"Y/n? Miya?" They asked turning around to look at us.

"You've never done any real training, right? Well we made a practice menu." Miya says showing them the regiment that was on his phone.

Reki once again had a look of utter horror and shock on his face. "Are you planning on going global or something?"

"You gotta problem with that?" Miya says with a blank stare.

"Well you may be, but I-"

"Even this much isn't enough. That is, if you're planning on winning against Adam." Miya says looking towards the ground.

I hear Reki and Langa snicker from behind. Miya looks a little confused at their actions but he just shrugs it off.

Later that night we had decided to pay Shadow a visit. Miya points towards the pink car and gets in the front seat with Reki and Langa going in the back.

"Miya I don't think there's enough room for me." I point out.

"Sit in my lap like we used to." He said taking my hand and pulling me into his lap.

My face flushed crimson as I try to hide it with my hands. Miya had shown only small signs of a feint blush but it was there.

After around 3 minutes Shadow walks out of the shop and towards the car. I take a closer look and see him with the owner, he was acting like a completely different person. So... that's Shadow's weak point.

Shadow opens the car door and sits down in the drivers seat. "Wait you guys?!" He shouts surprised.

Reki puts his hands together in a pleading way and says, "Take us to Crazy Rock, old man Shadow!"

"I'm still 24! B-Besides, who is this Shadow anyway?"

"I mean it's pretty obvious." Miya says.

"We're beggin' ya! Miya and Y/n don't have helmets." Reki begged.

"Like I care." Shadow turned to Reki.

"Is something wrong?" We see the shop owner peek out of the store.