Part 10

Y/n POV

"I win." I smirk.

Miya was swaddled up in a pile of blankets pouting, like a child.

"Uh huh." He mumbled.

"Cheer up, I heard from Langa and Reki that in a few weeks, if they can get a chaperone that they were going to go on a hot springs trip and we can tag along.

Miya's head perks up at this. I smile knowing that I caught his attention and that he was on board. I feel my eyes grow heavy before they finally shut.

Time Skip - 2 weeks

"Miyyaaaa wake up." I violently shake him.

"Mmmmm why?" He mutters half dead.

"We have to leave for the hot springs trip in like 2 hours and you aren't packed yet." I answer.

He bolted up at this; causing him to fall off the bed. "Why didn't you tell me the trip was today?!"

"..." I stayed silent.

"You forgot didn't you?"

I nod my head yes. He gave me a childish glare and started packing. Meanwhile I waltzed out of his room and into the kitchen so I could raid the cabinets.

Miya enters minutes later with his skateboard in hand. "Ok good you're ready, lets go the ship departs in less then an hour." I say.

I grabbed my board and my backpack along with a duffel bag and we made out way to the docks. It was only a 25 minute ride.

"Ok lemme know if you see Reki or Lang-

I was cut off by a familiar and shrill voice. "Are you fuc-

"Y/n Language." Miya stops me.

"Japanese. Also you expect me to be all sunshine happy rainbows when Ichigo is here?"

"Not really but still."

"KURO I THOUGHT YOU SAID THAT THIS WAS A NICE CRUISE SHIP?! wHY IS THIS SOMETHING COMMONERS RIDE ON?" She was complaining and causing a scene.

Kuro rolled his eyes, seemingly annoyed by the girl next to him. He spotted us and said "Oh it's you guys." He seemed relieved.

Ichigo turns her head. "What is she doing here?" She points at me. "OH HEY MIYA!" Wow her attitude changes fast.

"Shut up, you're so loud." Miya comments.

Kuro was visibly annoyed at this point. Who wouldn't be though...

"Oh and L/n." She gets my attention. "I got a skateboard and I am so gonna beat you when I get the chance."

I give her a disgusted look and said, "As if you'd even be able to come close to me."

She grew an irk mark on her forehead. "Just stay out of my way you got that."

"Like I ever wanted to even cross your bitchy path in the first place." I say with a dead look on my face.

Miya and Kuro both try to stifle a laugh. She glares at me harder then before and stomps off.

"Once again, I apologize for her." Kuro bows

"No worries man." Miya waves it off. "

"Yea but why do you stay with her?" I ask.

"Well... I don't exactly know how to leave her... and she won't let me." He mumbles.

"Interesting. Hey she said she wanted to have a beef with me right?" I asked him.

"Yea, it's all she talks about." Kuro responds.

"Well then, I know what the bet will be on." I smirk.

Both Miya and Kuro looked confused for a minute before it clicked.

"You'd really be willing to do that?" Kuro asked hopeful.

"If it hits her like a brick... then yes. How about we do the beef when we get back to Okinawa." I propose.

"Deal." He says with tears of joy rolling down his face.

"Y/n! Miya!" We hear Reki's voice shout out.

"OIII KURO!" The hags voices shrieks.

When we heard our names Miya and I went our separate ways from Kuro.

Hiiiii short chapter but Ive been busy and i need monster... or coffee...