Part 19

Y/N POV

Reki wasn't ok. I knew that for a fact when I went to visit him. He also said that he wouldn't be here tonight.

I was at S alone patiently waiting for the groups to be announced. Miya and I were still avoiding each other. The only thing he seemed to be doing was staring at me. I decided to keep my head up and avoid him.

I didn't want to, but what he said had hurt.

I look up at the bright screen in front of me. I was in the third group along with Kuro, Haru and Ichigo.

Miya and I were separated. Good.

With the way groupings were if you can be in the top two of your qualifying group, then you could go into the main tournament.

Out of the corner of my eyes I see Miya talking with Langa and Shadow.

Wow, I really am alone without him. I'm pathetic.

Time Skip

The first qualifier group was up to race. Miya was in the group along with ADAM. Ew.

"You better kick some ass Chinen." I mutter under my breath.

ADAM started speaking and Miya's face held one of disgust and worry. I had confidence in Miya's abilities but ADAM scared me.

The lights flash green and both Miya and ADAM slammed their boards down and took the lead.

The gap between ADAM and Miya when it came to skillset was noticeable and frustrating. Miya hated loosing.

The next race flew by pretty quickly with Joe and Langa taking the lead. All was normal except for the gas mask guys.

Aside from that, it was now my turn to race.

Kuro and I lined up at the front, next along with Ichigo and Haru then two more random people on the back.

Once again I wait for the lights to flash green and all of us took off. I was in the lead by a far distance.

It bored me.

I miss Miya. That's why I'm gonna win for him.

I finished the race in first and surprisingly Ichigo came in 2nd. She gave me a glare before walking past me.

The next race was Cherry. Then Shadow with a new guy by the name of SNAKE who apparently just beat ADAM's record.

Strange.

MIYA POVA FEW DAYS LATER

I was leaning against the wall at S watching Langa practice. Reki still hasn't shown up. I tried talking to Shadow about it but I'd only get ignored or brushed off.

Then to make matters worse, I still haven't talked to Y/n. The only times I've gotten to see her were at school and on the screens at S.

I really miss her. So I decided to win this for her.

Tonight was when the main tournament would start. I'm going to apologize to her by the end of tonight.

I love her too much to loose her. Even if she's just a friend.

no comment as to why i havent updatedd in a literal month :):

✿ Sk8er Boi ➳जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें