[13] Whitebeam

---

---

Songs:

- Favor - Julian Baker

- Madness - Ruelle  (begin at *)

---

Stiles runs down the plan to tell his father about the entire world of supernatural and understandably had requested their help to prove it to him. Charlie had agreed but this was mainly to try and disengage from her and Cora's argument. Did the werewolf really think that she was trying to join Scott's pack? 

To be fair, she had never been in a pack before, was it something that she chose it was it beyond her control? 

The thought plays out in the okami's head as Stiles drives both her and Cora back to his house, but she is broken out of her thoughts when the boy's phone rings. He motions for Charlie to accept the call, checking over the caller ID. "It's Allison," she states before accepting and putting the phone on speaker. "Allison?" He asks, slowing down the car slightly so he can focus more on the phone.

"Stiles, we were wrong. The other sacrifices, they were philosophers," the girl rushes out, sounding out of breath. The boy pauses, frowning a little as he thinks it over.

"Philosophers?" Stiles repeats after a beat.

"Guardians too, which has to mean something like law enforcement, right?" Allison continues, taking a breath. "Stiles, you have to tell your dad. Tell him whatever you need but you have to get him to believe, you have to warn him," she finishes. 

"Okay, okay, okay, I know," Stiles sighs, rubbing his fingers against the steering wheel, an anxious habit. He then nods at Charlie to end the call, who does so before releasing a breath. 

"What are you going to tell him?" She asks after a beat, flicking her gaze from the window to Stiles who grits his teeth a little. 

"I...will figure that out," he pauses before nodding to himself. "Telling my father that the supernatural literally exist and congregate around the town he is the Sheriff of, wasn't exactly on my plan for the day." The boy pulls into his driveway quickly, digging his keys out of his front pocket with a hand and motioning his head toward the house. 

Charlie and Cora follow him upstairs, Stiles pushing open the door to his with a hand as his eyes flick quickly around the room. The okami's nose twitches a little at the anxiousness that pushes its way over him, exchanging a glance with Cora who frowns slightly. She then looks over the messiness of the room,  noting the hand-scrawled notes stuck to the walls and pieces of colored string linking them together. 

"So how did you want us to show your father exactly?" Her question jolts the boy out of his head, Stiles blinking a few times as his hands twist together. 

"Well, the whole glowy-eye, wolf thing would convince him but I just don't know how to start I mean-"

"-Stiles!" Charlie hears the Sheriff shout from the front door, freezing a little at her place in the middle of the room.. The group turns to Stiles' door, hearing footsteps move towards them. The girls turn at the sight of Mr. Stilinski, whose sharp gaze narrows in on Stiles. "Why did you call me? Why aren't all of you at school?"