[14] Something majorly disastrous

---

---

Songs:

~ Vanilla Honey //  Tash Sultana 

~ All I Wanted // Paramore **

---

Charlie winces as she climbs into the passenger seat of the jeep that was parked where they left it before heading into the school. Stiles was in the driver's seat already, knee bouncing rapidly against the floor of the car. She pushes her hand against the wound, both Charlie and Stiles watching a few drops of blood hit the seat. "Sorry," the okami winces before sitting back in the seat with a tense breath. 

"It's okay," Stiles replies with a wave of a hand before starting the jeep. "Do you need to go to the clinic?" He asks once he pulls out of the car spot and the girl nods in reply. The boy turns back onto the road, the okami taking in a deep breath in pain as they jolt a little. She immediately senses the anxiety practically pouring off of Stiles, turning to look at him before moving her gaze to the window. Charlie bites her lip a little, hesitating before opening her mouth. 

"I-I'm sorry about your dad, but we'll get him back," the okami broaches the topic with her jaw tight, flicking her eyes to the boy who nods. She then falls quiet, an awkwardness hanging between them, Stiles looking over at her.

"Thanks, Charlie," a weak smile makes its way onto his face, a way to make her feel a bit better. She then frowns a little in confusion, raising a brow at the boy. "You looked pained trying to make conversation, I felt bad," he states and a laugh bubbles up from the girl's chest. 

"Oh Jesus, just forget I said anything," she dismisses with a shake of her head, and another smile then pulls at Stiles' lips. The funny thing was, he now was feeling a bit better. 

Stiles then turns back to the road, blinking a few times as he lets out a breath before turning into the driveway of the animal clinic. The girl then moves to get out of the jeep, a hand pressed against her wound. "Uh, let me know when you're done," Charlie turns around to face the boy who pauses for a second. "Like if you're okay or whatever," he nods to himself a little. 

"Okay," the girl agrees since the boy probably needs something to focus on, a distraction or something. "Are you going home?"

"Probably, unless something majorly disastrous happens," he shrugs a little, a hand now tapping on the wheel as his gaze flicks to the window and then back to her.

"Right, uh maybe call me if that happens?" Charlie suggests, Stiles nods before throwing a hand goodbye. She then does the same before closing the jeep door and heading into the clinic as he drives away. 

"Deaton?" Charlie calls, her godfather immediately emerging from the surgery room door. His eyes zero in on the wound in her stomach and the hand pressed against it.