[7] Healing powers

---

---

Song:

~ Dull Life // Yeah Yeah Yeahs*

---*

Charlie isn't sure what had happened in the space of the next ten minutes but the next thing she knows, the sick kid, Jared was throwing up all over the bus. This prompts the coach to quickly divert them into the rest stop, the entire team practically hanging out of the window to get fresh air. 

They all pile off the bus once it finally arrives outside the stop, which was really nothing more than a few benches and a set of bathrooms, Finstock yelling out the window. He had an air freshener in a hand and was spraying both the inside and outside of the bus with it. "Jared, you suck!" Coach shouts, pointing viciously at the boy who runs towards the bathrooms. "Hey! somebody grab towels, or a mop...or a new bus," his expression screws up as he moves to leave it to air out. 

Charlie lets out a tired breath, hands tucked back into her hoodie as she turns to spot Isaac and Vernon glaring at Ethan who was a few hundred feet away, still talking to Danny and mostly unaware of their anger. The beta's both seemed somewhat stable at the moment, prompting her to walk over toward them. 

"Scott looks worse," Isaac notes worriedly, but his gaze fixes onto the girl who frowns a little. "He's definitely injured," Charlie just shrugs in reply before turning her head to see Stiles and Allison Argent guiding him into the female bathrooms. 

"Okay?" she questions, eyes narrowing a little in confusion as she stares back at the beta who looks at her pointedly. "And?"

"Can't you help him?" The beta counters, the inflection in his question causes her to release a tight breath, jaw tight. 

"And why would I be able to help him?" She replies evenly, blinking slowly as her blank expression tells nothing of her frustration.

"Uh, Cora mentioned that you're not a werewolf, and said something about your abilities," Isaac then admits at Charlie's sharpened gaze, eyes flicking down to the ground for a second before releasing a breath. "Look, you don't have to help him, but trust me, Scott is a good ally to have," he continues, the girl pausing a little. "It wouldn't hurt to get on his good side," he finishes and Charlie moves her eyes to Vernon who nods a few times. 

"He's right," Boyd echoes and her teeth grit together as she deliberates. The girl gives it a few seconds before she groans under her breath, eyes-rolling. She didn't really want to let a group of random people know that she had the ability to heal but they both had a point. It wouldn't hurt to actually get on people's good side, as annoying as it was. 

Charlie maintains her stony exterior as she walks toward the bathroom, coming up to Stiles and who she assumes is Lydia (Deaton had filled her in on everyone). The boy then throws an arm across the entrance quickly, blocking her way. The girl just flattens her gaze, glaring at him and Stiles swallows once at the expression before shaking his head a few times.