Chapter Fifty Three

"Theo, I don't think this is a good idea." Gwen Potter said the moment her younger brother came bursting through the door to twelve Grimmauld Place looking like a disheveled mess to tell her what was going on.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm barely a resident. I don't know the first thing about anything medical related." Gwen answered with a sigh.

"But, you're her only hope, Gwen." Theo argued.

"What's going on?" Sirius and James asked walking into the room.

"It's Iris. We don't know exactly what's wrong with her and we can't really get a healer right now. I'm trying to convince my sister to help save her daughter's life." Theo replied hesitantly.

"Don't try to guilt trip me into doing this by mentioning my daughter." Gwen said angrily.

"Gwen, she needs you." Theo pressed. It didn't take long for Sirius and James to help Theo convince Gwen to go.

"Wow! I love what you did with the place. Did you redecorate?" Sirius joked when they entered Potter Manor. James elbowed him.

"Ow. It seems like just yesterday I was sitting on that couch after I ran away listening to your parents go on and on about what they were going to do to my parents." Sirius said.

"Ah....the beautiful memories. How long has it been since I've Last been here? I believe it's almost two decades." They were interrupted by a loud scream followed by Remmy screaming.

"I don't know how much longer I can take this. I feel like I'm on fire."

That's when Gwen went into full healer mode spitting out orders.

"I got to say, Remmy, your grandparents have one great potions lab." Theo said.

"What do you expect? You're forgetting that my grandfather is Flemount Potter, the one who created skelo grow and sleek hair something." Remmy snorted. Iris let out another scream.

"If you asked me I believe she's suffering from the effects of the cruciatus curse." Draco said.

"Seems like you're quite familiar with that spell, aren't you Draco?" Remmy said. Draco glared at him.

"Just trying to defuse the tension." Remmy said with a shrug.

"You're not Fred, Remmy." Theo pointed out.

"Nope. I'm Sirius Remus Potter at your service." He said, taking a bow.

"You three are very insensitive." Pansy said, reprimanding them.  Iris' eyes fluttered open.

"I-I want... I want Fred." She stammered through the tears. Theo went to go find Fred while everyone was trying to figure out why Iris who was in so much pain wasn't healing. No matter what they did nothing seemed to work no potions or even muggle medicine. Iris kept crying from the pain. Being tortured with the cruciatus curse multiple times apparently had some serious side effects.

"Someone just kill me. Please. Just use the death curse on me." Iris cried feeling like her entire body was on fire and burning from the inside out. Simon was sitting there going through every medical journal, paper, book written by muggles and wizards trying to find an explanation of what was wrong with her. The doors flew open as Fred came running into the room.

"F-Fred."

"I'm right here." He said frantically running over to her. He tried giving her a hug only for Iris to let out a high pitched scream. Remmy, who was still trying to take her pain gagged and violently threw up narrowly missing Fred's shoes.