Chapter 27

"Ah, I was wondering when the younger Potter boy was going to come." Ollivander said, stepping out of the shadows.

"How does he know who I am?" Remmy inquiried.

"I don't know." Iris simply replied.

"Hold out your wand arm."

Remmy held out his left arm and Ollivander quickly measured it before disappearing into the back of the store. A minute later he came back with a box.

"Dragon heart string, cedar wood, nine and three quarter inch, slightly springy." Ollivander said, taking the wand out of the box and handing it to Remmy.

"Give it a wave."

Remmy did so and there was an explosion.

"Definitely not... hm... I know." Ollivander disappeared again then came back with another box.

"Unicorn hair, vine wood, nine and a half inch, nicely pliant."

Crash!

"That's not it either."

Twenty wands later...

Remmy was getting bored and impatient.

"Have patience Mr. Potter. Your brother and sister also took a very long time to find their wands." Ollivander said handing him yet another one.

Crash!

Another ten wands later...

Remmy began shifting on his feet getting more restless.

"Ah, here we are." Ollivander said handing him the wand.

Remmy felt this warm feeling flood his body and light surrounding him.

"I believe that's the one. It's interesting how every child of James Potter ended up with an interesting wand."

"What's so interesting about my wand?" Remmy inquiried.

"Your wand is made of sycamore. Which is very common, but the core is not."

"What core?"

"Yours my boy has a werewolf hair given willingly by a very powerful alpha named Talia Hale." Ollivander replied. Remmy and Iris both tried not to laugh.

"I had to also give you a bit of a bigger wand to match your personality. Most wands are usually nine, ten or even eleven inches, but yours is thirteen and three quarter inches. Be very careful." Ollivander said. Iris handed Ollivander ten galleons then dragged her younger brother out of the store.

"I want ice cream, an owl, I want to try pumpkin juice and butterbeer. Oooo I always wanted to try puking-pastilles." Remmy said with a grin turning to the twins. Fred and George both gave him a look.

"Look, Georgie. We got an ickle firstie who wants to try out our products. Should we let him be our guinea pig?" 

"I think that's a brilliant idea."

"What's in it for me?" Remmy asked folding his arms.

"You get free candy and we'll pay you." The twins said in unison.

"You got yourself a deal." Remmy said rubbing his hands together excitedly.

"Absolutely not." Iris said.

"Oh come on. Why do you even care?" Remmy complained.

"Because you're my brother and I care about you." Iris shot back.

"Aww... that's disgustingly sweet. I have help from my furry little friend." He said annoyed.

"I dont care. You are my brother and I'm not letting my boyfriend and my best friend experiment on you." Iris said firmly.