Chapter Twenty Six

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" Mrs. Weasley demanded so loud it could put Walbaga's screaming to shame.

"Beds empty, no note. You could've been caught by death eaters. You could've died. You could've been killed."

"Why does this sound strangely familiar?" Remmy whispered to Iris. Ron looked ready to throw up again.

"Did you two give your poor brother one of your dreadful inventions?" Mrs. Weasley asked the twins, very concerned.

"Nope. I believe that was the thirteen buckets of popcorn and thirteen pops that Ron decided to have." Fred replied, throwing his younger brother under the bus.

"Thirteen!?! You let him have thirteen!?!" Mrs. Weasley exploded. Fred and George swallowed hard while Iris, Theo and Remmy tried to sneak out of the room.

"And where do you think you're going?"They were caught.

"Uh, to bed." Remmy yawned. He put on the tired eleven year old act that always worked on his parents. He even made sure to pretend to doze off every few seconds.

"Oh, you poor dear. Iris how could you take your brother out this late? He's so young." Mrs. Weasley said, falling for his wicked scheme. Remmy "fell" asleep on a chair.

"Theo, why don't you carry him up to his room?"

Theo glared at his nephew, then picked him up and began grumbling as he walked up the steps something along the lines.

"Are you sure you're not a Slytherin?"

Mrs. Weasley turned back to the remaining four.

"We will discuss this in the morning. Now off to bed." She ordered. Iris and the twins didn't need to be told twice. The three bolted up the steps to their rooms. Iris tried to sneak back into her room quietly in order not to wake the others, but they were wide awake.

"Why are you two awake?" Iris whispered.

"Are you kidding? With the way my mum yells I'm pretty sure all of China heard her." Ginny replied in a whisper.

"That was very irresponsible of you." Hermione stated.

"What I want to know is why you didn't bother inviting me?" Ginny demanded.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking." Iris apologized.

"Like always."

Iris gave Ginny a light slap on the back of her head.

"Ow! What was that for?" Ginny asked, rubbing the back of her head.

"You don't have to be rude." Iris said she then plopped down on her bed and turned to the wall.

"What are you doing?" Ginny asked.

"Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed or worse... expelled!"

Hermione's face turned bright red.

"H-How do you know about that?"

Iris smirked.

"I have my ways." She replied pulling her blanket over her head.

Mrs. Weasley woke them up very early the next morning.

"Five more minutes." Iris moaned, pulling her pillow over her head to block the sunlight that was shining through the window.

"You should have thought about that before you snuck out last night. Now get up we're leaving in fifthteen minutes." Mrs. Weasley said before leaving the room. Iris let out a groan and got off her bed. She watched as Ginny and Hermione raced to the bathroom to see who would get there first. An evil smile made its way onto Iris's face. She then apparated into the bathroom and locked the door.

"That was totally Slytherin of you Iris." Ginny said angrily.

Fifteen minutes later they used the floo network to Diagon Alley.

"Iris, you first. Why don't you show your brother how it's done?" Mrs. Weasley said.

"Don't worry I'm not going to mess up like Harry did in his second year," Remmy said pushing past his older sister. He grabbed a handful of floo powder.

"Diagonally." Remmy sneezed.

"He for sure ended up in Knockturn Alley." Iris said, shaking her head.

Knockturn Alley

Crash!

"Sorry, about that. I tend to be a bit clumsy." Remmy apologized to the person who he just knocked over. He looked down to see a familiar platinum blonde glaring at him.

"Tom Felton, I finally found you." Remmy exclaimed jokingly. The blonde gave him a look.

"Oh, where are my manners? I'm Sirius Evans. And you are?" Remmy inquiried.

You're the mud blood's brother." The blonde sneered.

"Oh, shut up Felton."

"It's Draco Malfoy." The blonde said, very annoyed.

"Like that's any better. Who names their kid after a constellation?" Remmy snorted.

"You're named after a constellation you fool." Draco shot back.

"Oh, right. Now can you point me in the direction of Diagon Alley and I'll be out of your hair."

"And why would I help you?" Draco asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Because, ferret, I've no clue where I am. It's common courtesy to help someone ." Remmy stopped pretending to think for a moment.

"Oh, wait, you're a Slytherin, you wouldn't know how to help someone if it slapped you in the face."

Draco's face turned an ugly shade of red.

"Get off me." Draco attempted to shove Remmy off of him unsuccessfully.

"Oh, sorry about that." Remmy said cheerfully and jumped off of him. Draco stood up dusting himself off.

"I'll get you to Diagon Alley, if only to get you out of my face." Draco said through gritted teeth then added.

"Now shut up and follow me."

Draco led him through the twist and turns of Knockturn Alley. After what seemed like forever they finally made it Diagon Alley.

"Malfoy? What's he doing with Malfoy?" Ron demanded.

"Hello, to you too, Weasel." Draco said sarcastically.

"Well, I must be going now." Remmy said walking over to his sister.

"You're welcome." Draco growled.

"What was that all about?" Iris asked her brother.

"Something I do best, I got lost." Remmy said with a shrug.

"You need to be more careful. I told you, you should let your sister go first." Mrs. Weasley said worriedly.

"Well, I'm ok now." Remmy said.

"This time." Mrs. Weasley said with a sigh.

"It's ok. This place is not going to be a disaster for another year." Remmy said bluntly.

"Shut up." Iris hissed frantically. Remmy just gave her a knowing grin then said.

"Now can we get my wand?"