Chapter 23

Iris stared at the note. None of this made sense. Why would Draco be warning her? It must have been because she had saved him from drowning earlier that year. As she went to put the note down something dropped from the envelope.

Iris bent down and picked up the lion charm bracelet. Attached to it was another note.

I know you probably won't want to trust me. This bracelet has been charmed to receive messages. If anyone finds out about this I'm most likely dead.

DM

Iris put on the bracelet confused. She kept wondering how she managed to break through Draco's tough pure blood supremacy upbringing. She used a spell to check if there was a tracker on it and found nothing.

Things didn't add up. She made a mental note to talk to Draco as soon as school started. Iris picked up her wand and aimed it at the notes.

"Incendio."

The notes burst into flames and were soon a pile of ash.

As the summer went on the lion charm would glow in Morse code. Iris was there every time a potential attack would take place to stop them.

"How do you know when something is going to take place?" Moody asked after she saved his neck. Iris shrugged.

"I have my ways." She replied plopping down on the couch in the living room.

"You know you're not supposed to leave here without a member of the order." Lupin stated. Iris rolled her eyes.

"Oh please, like that's going to help. He already knows about me." She said.

"It doesn't matter. You need to be careful." Lupin said.

"He's right. You know who wouldn't hesitate to kill you." Theo piped up. Before Iris could say anything there was a loud crash. Everyone took out their wands and headed into the direction of the noise.

Out of the living room closet tumbled a eleven year old boy who looked like the younger version of James Potter with raven black hair, but instead of hazel eyes he had sapphire blue ones.

Who are you?" Sirius demanded pointing his wand at him. The boy looked at him surprised.

"You're really going to threaten me with a stick?" And in one fluid motion the boy grabbed Sirius' wrist and flipped him over like it was nothing.

"Sirius Remus Evans, you apologized right now."

Sirius Remus looked up surprised to see his sister standing there.

"Iris, what-"

"Apologize." Iris ordered cutting her younger brother off. The boy let out a sigh.

"Sorry Gary." He said scratching the back of his head.

"Who's Gary?" Lupin asked, confused.

"You know Gary Oldman. He's currently playing Sirius Black in the Harry Potter movies. Wait what are the Phelps brothers doing here and where's Tom Felton?"

"What on earth is this kid talking about? Iris how do you know him?" Sirius demanded. Iris ignored him and turned to her younger brother.

"Siri what are you doing here?"

"Don't call me that." Her brother said annoyed.

"What are you doing here?" Iris repeated.

"You mean on the set of Harry Potter? Iris what is going on? I fell asleep watching the order of the Phoenix and then poof I woke up here."