Chapter Fourteen

"How long have you known?" She asked in a low voice.

"Since Fred and George gave me the marauders map last year. I'm just trying to figure out why Remus and Sirius both don't know about you." Harry replied.

"It's because Dad isn't dead. He never was."

"You know how crazy you sound right now."

"Does Sirius know?"

"No he doesn't."

"Good because I plan on keeping it that way."

"Iris Dad is dead and so is mum."

"Lilly is not my mother, Gwen Nott is. I'm pretty sure you are buddy buddy with her little brother."

"Gwen's Charlie's age. How is that possible? Iris what is going on?" Harry demanded.

"Dad is alive, Harry. I don't know how or why he never told you, but he's alive. As of now I'm technically only two months."

"So that's how you knew about that Rat and how you knew what was going on the night of the quidditch World Cup. You're from the future."

"Not so loud. Someone might want to put you in a mental hospital if they heard you."

"It's not me you should be worried about." Harry said.

"You don't need to worry about me. I was sent back here for a reason. Why do you think I entered my name into the bloody tournament?"

"Something is going to happen."

"Yes and I can't tell you what it is. All I could say is that we need to protect Cedric."

"Promise me you'll stay out of trouble." Harry pleaded.

"I can't make any promises." She said and with that brother and sister walked together in silence back to the common room.

"I should warn you about Ron." She said before they entered.

"What about him?"

"He's not going to believe you." Iris stated. Ron and Harry ended up in a whole argument about the tournament. Apparently Ron didn't believe him when he said he didn't put his name in.

"You ok?" Iris asked Harry after Ron stormed off.

"How long does this whole fight last?" Harry inquired.

"You're not going to like the answer."

Harry sighed.

"This is just great." He said dryly.

"Ron's just being a git. You still have me, Hermione and Ginny. Don't let what Ron said get to you."

"Don't forget me." Fred said coming up.

"Why does everyone always forget about me? I'm here too." George said slightly "insulted".

"Thanks. I really appreciate your support." Harry said. Suddenly they heard a scream. Ron came running down the stairs. His hair was Slytherin green and he didn't look too happy. He turned to the twins accusingly.

"Which one of you did this?" He demanded.

"Are you saying we were behind this?" Fred said.

"Stop acting like a git Fred. I know you and George did this."

"Us? Never." George said. Ron turned away angrily and stomped off. Everyone turned to Iris who held up the bottle of Ron's shampoo. An evil grin spread across her face. Harry laughed and shook his head.

"What are we going to do with you?" He chuckled.

Iris shrugged.

"Can't get rid of me that easily." She said slyly.

It didn't take long for them to find out about the first task.

"I'm going to find Cedric." Harry said after he saw the dragons.

"Good luck." Iris said. Harry ran off. She looked at the pins Draco had created to say:

'Support the real Hogwarts' champion. Potter stinks.'

"Oh you are so going to get it Malfoy." She said to herself. She then looked around to make sure no one was watching and placed a hex on it. She managed to get it to sync up with the others. Five minutes later she heard screams all throughout the castle. Anyone sporting the pin was in for a nasty surprise. Dozens of painful pimples grew on their face. Iris hid a smile. She had placed an extra hex on it just for Malfoy. Malfoy not only had the pimples he also had the word jealous written across his forehead.

She watched as Hermione tried to help Harry find a way to survive the dragon. Iris had no idea what she was going to do. She spent hours trying to come up with ideas, but came back with nothing.

When the day of the tournament finally arrived Iris was dreading it. Unlike the book Iris was the one who ended up with the Hungarian Horntail while Harry ended up with a Chinese Fireball. When her name was called Iris took a deep breath.

"Here goes nothing." She said as she entered the arena. Iris had her wand out. She had this fearless look in her eyes. The Hungarian Horntail began to make it way towards her. Iris was trying to figure out what she should do.