Chapter Twenty Four

"Isn't this Harry's fifth year?" Sirius Remus said the next afternoon when they were sitting around the table for lunch.

"Yes." Ron replied in between mouthfuls.

"Oh no.  The toad like creature will be taking over Hogwarts." He said in disgust.

"How can anyone be worse than Snape?" Fred inquiried.

"Oh trust me she's way worse. She's going to ban your Weasley wizard wheezes. Ban Harry, Ron, Fred and George from quidditch for life oh and how can I forget that stupid inquisition squad. I can't wait to go there this year." He said gleefully rubbing his hands together in excitement.

"We are going to try to find a way to send you home before you spill anything else." Iris said firmly.

"Well, about that. The time turner that I used is broken, so I guess I'm stuck here. Now can I get my wand?" Sirius Remus asked enthusiastically. Iris let out a groan.

"Of course you broke it." She said dryly.

"Breaking things or causing explosions is kind of my thing. You of all people should know that." Sirius Remus said mischievously taking out an envelope with the Hogwarts seal on it.

"Dear Mr Evans, we  are pleased to inform you that you've been accepted at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry." He said with a smile.

"That was quick." Fred stated.

"Yep and I already used your owl to send my response sis." Sirius Remus said putting up his feet on the kitchen table.

"SIRIUS REMUS EVANS get your feet off the table." Mrs. Weasley ordered causing him to fall off his chair with a crash.

"I've always laughed whenever your mum would yell at you in the books. I have to admit she can be scary sometimes." Sirius Remus said letting out a whistle. Fred and George both sat down on either side of him.

"Well, if all this is written in books in the future-" Fred began.

"Tell us your favorite quote." George finished. Iris face palmed as a huge grin appeared on her brother's lips.

"RONALD WEASLEY! How dare you steal that car! I  am absolutely disgusted!Your father is facing an inquiry at work and it's entirely your fault! If you put another toe out of line we'll bring you straight home!- Oh and Ginny dear, congratulations on making Gryffindor. Your father and I are so proud." Sirius Remus said with a grin. Fred and George burst out laughing.

"Seriously." Iris said, raising an eyebrow.

"I would've gone with a different one, but it technically didn't happen yet." He said with a shrug.

"What is it?" Fred asked.

"The suspense is killing us."

"How much? Five galleons. How much for me? Five galleons. I'm your brother. Ten galleons."

"Can you please stop saying things from the future?" Iris said annoyed.

"Who says that?" George asked.

"He is not telling you." Iris said firmly.

"Oh come on." Fred complained.

"Nope. Come on Siri let's get you out of here before you say anything else." 

"Don't call me that." Her brother growled, his eyes changed to a golden yellow.

"Whoa, take it easy. We don't need wolfman to rear his ugly head." Iris said quickly. Sirius Remus ignored his sister as claws slowly began to shoot out of the tips of his fingers.