David Donnelly #6

A/N ik ik its been ages but i'm back got 5 things posted today for different fandoms to hopefully the mojo is back x 

The small shop was packed with school kids much to Dennis' displeasure. Y/N did often wonder why the grumpy man even owned the crummy place when he hated pretty much anyone with a pulse. "Clare hurry the fuck up already!" Michelle scowled at the short blonde who was going at a snail's pace picking out her sweets. "Michelle don't rush me this is an important decision!" Clare argued back weakly. "No an important decision is if you should let a fella feel up your tits for a bottle of vodka!" The curly brunette snapped ignoring the look of disgust Erin sent her. "To be fair that is an important decision.." Y/N agreed not looking up from the tub of flying saucers in front of her. "Eh um sorry to interrupt Ladies but Y/N you still play bass right?" The males voice interrupted the friend's conversation.

"Ah David." Erin squeaked her pale hands rushing to smooth down her hair and a creepy smile filling her face. The kind of smile where your eyes just scream this girl is gaga! "For sure why?" The y/h/c girl questioned her head tilted in curiosity. "Jono's sick and we've got a gig booked. We can't cancel now." The older boy explained his long fingers fiddling with the cigarette usually tucked behind his ear. "What's in it for me?" The girl demanded before an arm yanked her "DON'T MESS THIS UP FOR ME!" Erin hissed ignoring the odd look the dark haired boy gave her. "Ah can't you just call it a favour for an old friend?" David begged hoping he wouldn't have to break out the puppy dog eyes. "No David I can't." Y/N stated turning away from the male. "Please! I'm beggin' ya you have to help me."

Rolling her y/e/c orbs Y/N sighed "Okay for a bottle of sambuca and some cigs I'm yours." Sighed the dark haired boy nodded offering a handshake. Rather pleased with herself Y/N grinned before walking away Michelle in tow. Popping her head down the aisle Michelle smiled awkwardly "And not the cheap stuff she'll know."