Detention

Imagine...

Detention on the first day great! This is totally how Y/N wanted to end the day thanks to Clare being the weakling she is...

 Okay fine maybe it was Michelle's fault for bullying... well attempting to bully one of the first years but still! If Clare hadn't cracked under the non-existent pressure that Sister Michaels glare bestowed upon them they wouldn't be here and Y/N could have gone to Donnelly's gig just to watch Erin fuck it up by literally doing nothing. Erin's nonexistent relationship with David was like watching paint try but at least it was just a little more interesting then watching Sister Declan eat her fucking sandwich.

Sighing heavily the y/h/c girl rested her head on the aging wooden desk that had probably been there since the 1800's "Kill me now" Y/N hissed to Michelle who sat at the desk next to her Michelle just glared ahead to the nun who had placed her discontinued lipstick in her handbag. Seconds seemed like hours and trying not to fall asleep was the only thing occupying the girl's mind. Suddenly the sound of a zipper opening awoke the girl from her zoned out state. "Jesus that's disgusting stop it" Erin hissed, Y/N's eyes widen at the sight of James squashed up into the corner of the old classroom as his audible sounds of relief filled the room. Okay gross... "That's the English for you. Fucking savages." Michelle stated waving her hand around wildly, the classroom had turned into a bloody madhouse."It's Funny how she sleeps with her eyes widen open, isn't it?" Orla chimed in holding the old lady's head up.....

OH SHIT.