Derry girls #10

Going to the wake and finding your sister and her friends trying to flush scones... or at least what looked like scones down the toilet. "I'm not even going to ask" Y/N stated before slowly walking away with look of wtf etched across her face.

Claire looked like she could just cry sharing a look of sheer panic to the other teens. Before taking off after the older Quinn trying to explain "They're drug scones. She's put drugs in the scones!" Whipping around to face the shorter girl Y/N smirked "Michelle?" the y/h/c girl questioned only to receive frantic nodding as a response.

Sighing Y/N walked back to the bathroom the lumpy water still rising and starting to spill on the floor. "Michelle what a waste" Y/N said in mock disappointment her y/e/c twinkling with mischief. The usually loud dark haired girl looked up at the older girl before rambling about how the others where "crybaby motherfuckers". Rolling her eyes Y/N reached in her pocket grabbing a pre rolled joint before lighting up "Sorry Michelle no refunds." Enough said Y/N left leaving her sister and friends to deal with the overflowing toilet.

Pulling a face Erin glared at her crude friend "What the hell was that!" Erin hissed Shrugging her shoulders in response Michelle just smiled awkwardly "Nothing." Shaking her head the blonde huffed audibly "No that looked like my sister sold you drugs."