School Bus

Imagine...

Y/N like Michelle was quite an extrovert compare to most of the group. Well maybe more so then Michelle who was more bark then bite. The above statement became more clear on the bus ride to prison  (well school) on the first day back for the new term. If there hadn't been a bomb on the bridge maybe it would never of come up... well it probably would have come up in conversation but Erin and Clare probably wouldn't have believed the y/h/c girl and Orla well she's Orla and that escapee from the nut house still believed in Santa... Any who back to the moment those English Soliders got on the bus, some were attractive maybe it was the age difference or the fact they were in uniform.

 "Do you think if I told him I had a incendiary device down my knickers he'd have a look" Michelle questioned eyeing up the  khaki uniforms that were in the process of checking the bus. Turning to face her friend Y/N simply grinned giggling "You don't have to... you just have to ask nicely." Winking at one of the soliders flirtatiously, said Solider simply smiled at the y/s/c girl before approaching "Still on for later" he asked gently his scouse accent cutting throughout the silence. Nodding the Teen adjusted her tie "Can't say no to a man in uniform" she whispered looking at him through her lashes. Erin's jaw dropped, Clare audibly panicked and James coughed awkwardly. Turning around in her seat to the stunned group (minus Michelle of course who just gave nod of approval) "What?!" The girl questioned rolling her eyes at the absolute virgins she called her friends "I had to have something to do over the summer!" clicking her tongue in an audible tut.