Father Peter #1

This was semi requested I guess 😂 so if you did yeah hope you enjoy it

Imagine...

Sighing Y/N adjusted her plaid skirt before posing again for the local newspapers photographer. She hadn't even said she saw the grotty statue of Mary smirk or nothing. But here she was anyway looking like a knob while standing with her friends. "Honestly this so embarrassing. I'm never going to be able to live this down!" the girl hissed to Erin. Pausing to smile the teen rolled her eyes for the thousandth time "this is all your fault Michelle!" The curly haired female pulled a face of faux disbelief before shrugging her shoulders and fixing her hair "How's it my fault. It's was Erin's dumb dog." Scowling Y/N just tried to think of her happy place, if there was ever a time for an out of body experience now was the perfect time but NO! She was still stood in front of the Quinn's house while the neighbours watched on from behind their sun stained net curtains. "I'll be one minute" Erin gushed for rushing off across the road to the newest arrival in Derry Father Peter. Father made him sound old and boring but god if that's what the Devil looked like Y/N would have honestly considered burning in hell for the rest of eternity. Who was she kidding she probably already had a first class ticket waiting for her.

"Ok everyone that should be enough. Don't forget to tell your Mammy's that you're going to be front page." the cameraman smiled patronisingly. Shaking her head the y/h/c girl sat on the wall sharing a bag of pick n mix with Michelle. Whilst the two girls bickered with each other a lot, nobody could argue that they were anything but the best of friends. Resting her head on the older girls shoulder Y/N snickered at Erin's awkward attempt at... flirting? Keeping her y/e/c orbs on her friend Y/N grimaced as Erin spat a bonbon on the road. Moments later "It's all balls!" the blonde raved "We can be together." wow! Jumping off the cobbled wall she joined Erin as they watched the man leave only one of them knowing why.

Knocking on the door the y/h girl fixed her hair impatiently tapping her foot trying to stamp out the cold air that surrounded her. "God did you want me to freeze." Y/N started wriggling her way out of her denim jacket. Chuckling the male helped her before embracing her passionately "I can warm you up." Giggling the teen ran her fingers through his dark chocolate locks kissing the man gently "I'm sure you can Father". Cuddling up on the sofa the pair watched the credits of an old episode of Morse fill the screen. "We're going to hell you know." Peter whispered in her ear trying not to move too much and break the comfortable silence. Turning to face him Y/N shrugged "As long as I'm going with you I don't care."