James #4 part 3

"Thank you Sister." Y/M/N L/N muttered a red blush now a permanent feature on her pinched features. If Y/N had though her world was falling apart before she was deeply mistaken. The y/h/c girl had finally found the courage to inform her Mother and subsequently her father of her soon to be noticeable problem. "You're in trouble" Saoirse smirked a teasing tone flooding her voice. Shaking her head Y/N remained glued to the banister just out of view of her parents "Don't you have someone else's life to ruin!" Tutting the eldest y/l/n daughter pouted "I think you'll find you did that without any of my help." Scowling Y/N whipped around to face her sibling "God you really are stupid! This isn't a game Saoirse they're sending me away.. For good!" Raising her voice Y/N forgot she was meant to be in her room packing. "Did the bleach finally melt your brain! I don't have a choice in what's happening!! I'm being sent away before anyone can find out what a disappointment I turned out to be!" Wincing the brunette stepped back face paling this wasn't an episode of neighbours it was real and happening to a girl she really did love even if it was deep down. "Saoirse go to your room right now." Y/F/N yelled from the base of the steps his harsh eyes locked on the y/h/c girl frozen on the landing. "I think we need to have a chat, young lady."

"I'm not going you can't make me!" Y/N announced not giving either of her parents the opportunity to speak... well more like lecturing her yet again. "We're your parents, we know what's best for you." Y/M/N argued the tension palpable, scoffing the young girl rolled her eyes "No you know what is best for YOU." settling her eyes on the cup of tea before her Y/M/N sighed "The Sister's will be discreet. We'll say you're visiting family and I don't want to hear another word about it." Taking a sip Y/N's mother didn't care that her daughter clearly didn't agree with the decision but it was for the families greater good so it was final. "You can't just pretend I don't exist. You can't just send me away until people forget. You realize that right?" Surely it was her choice right? Sure it wasn't ideal but it's not like James was the worst person in the world. He was sweet and cared for her and Y/N believed him when he said he'd take care of them. Silence filled the kitchen and Y/N felt like she was invisible. I mean who cares about her and her opinion when clearly the only opinions that mattered to her mother were those of the bitchy middle aged women of Derry. "I won't give up my child!" Y/N folded her arms, her statement aimed more towards her mother. "And you think I want a whore for a daughter?" Y/F/N spoke up, the older man rarely reacted. Just came home expecting his dinner on the table, his biggest worry usually was whether Derry City would win their next game or not. In fact Y/N was sure this was the most parenting her father had ever done and it made her hate him.

Scrapping the chair back Y/N frowned "If I'm that big of a problem I'll just leave!" Storming up the stairs, Y/N ignored the loud whispers being exchanged. Snatching the bag of her bed Y/N memories her room from the small cheap trinkets on her table to her sneakers sticking out from under her bed. Sure maybe it was dramatic but at that precise moment she could care less. "Where will you go?" Saoirse asked head peeking out from behind her door. Shrugging Y/N closed the door. "Somewhere people actually want me?"