Oh? 1/2

The clock ticking on the wall made the wait seem like a lifetime or maybe it was the nerves that seemed to slow everything down. The door creaking open drew Y/N L/N out of her daydream. "Ah Jenny this is my Niece Y/N, she's from Dublin. I want you to show her the ropes so to speak." Sister Michael started off before being cut off by an avalanche of thanks. Rubbing the sides of her temples already irritated from the girl. "Yes Yes that's all good no need to wet your knickers." Sighing Sister Michael or Aunt Siobhan as Y/N knew her simply gestured to the door for the girls to leave.

The dark brunette by now had introduced herself about a thousand times and was doing Y/N's head in. Walking into the Hall Jenny began leading Y/N to a group of 3 or so girls that looked like they'd never read a fashion magazine and the only piece of makeup they owned was that cheap chapstick they sell in the chemist. "I think I'll be fine from here thank you Penny." the y/h girl started off only to roll her eyes at being corrected. "I'm sorry you seem to think I care?" Shocked Jenny Joyce for once in her annoying life was actually speechless and couldn't form a sentence for the life of her. "Now you'll be a doll won't you and fuck off." the y/h/c teen questioned in a sickly sweet tone before strutting off to god knows where. Passing Erin, Orla, Michelle and James on her way to the girls bathroom to sort of this hideous bag of a uniform.

Walking in to Maths with Mr O'Connell 15 minutes late Y/N finally looked herself again.. Well as much as she could in the frightful bottle green getup. "Your late." Mr O'Connell stated not even looking up from his paper. O'Connell detested the school and all the inhabitants in it so didn't care for his student's let alone their tardiness however he did care when it led to Sister Michael giving him a going over. Clearing her throat a little Y/N sighed causing the man to look up from the betting section of the paper. "I'm so sorry Sir" tears filling her eyes "Jenny left me and I didn't know where to go. I've only just found my classroom." Glancing up at the chalkboard Y/N fanned a small whimper letting the tears fall just a tad. Feeling sorry for the girl O'Connell just nodded before awkwardly offering her a tissue. "It's okay, um you'll be sat next to Michelle Mallon." Nodding delicately still allowing tears to stain her y/s/c cheeks the girl sat down. Not even a second later and the tears had stopped as if they'd never existed in the first place. Settling back down with his scuffed shoes on the old oak table O'Connell simply pointed to the board which had page numbers for the equations the students were to do. Leaning over the desk Michelle grinned "Okay that was seriously cool! How the fuck did you do that." not even turning to face the girl Y/N smirked "A Magician never reveals her secrets." before beginning the task set for them.

Over the next 45 minutes the two girls got to know each other and pretty well might I add. Michelle was amazed that someone this cool could come to plain old Derry. And Y/N well she was glad not everyone around her acted like the virgin Mary and got on their knees for things other then praying. Giggling Y/N smiled "You did not! Michelle you've honestly got some potential!" blushing slightly Michelle shrugged it off "It was nothing." The two girls were so absorbed in each others company they almost failed to notice the collection of Michelle's friends and Cousin. Coughing Erin pulled a face and to her friends it looked like another run down of the Charlene Cavanaugh situation. "Who is this?" the blonde questioned in an almost sneering tone "This is Y/N L/N. She's amazing!!" shrugging her shoulders Erin nodded mockingly "Amazing is she?" Jealousy rushed through her veins. Who was this girl. Who the hell did she think she was! "You must be Erin, Michelle told me so much about you!" If the saying 'Flattery will get you nowhere' was true then nowhere was a pretty grand place to be. "Oh no I'm just plain old me." Erin fawned. Smiling Y/N adjusted her bag strap "Michelle was telling me all about this older guy you like. I mean go Erin!" Turning to the rest of the group Y/N introduced herself properly "Anyway so do you want to come, don't worry I'll get Jenny to cover for us she's a little kiss arse." Michelle nodded in agreement. Grinning Y/N kissed Michelle on the cheek before walking off to her next class. "The rest of you are welcome to join us." the y/h girl gently added walking backwards as she talked. "Toddles".