♠︎CHAPTER 1: FLASHBACK♠︎

Guys....the clip above is a trailor of Jungkook's Mafia edit. And I've not done it. The credit goes to someone else. Okay? Enjoy♡

Flashback

7 yrs ago....

"Run! Run SooMi-ya! You don't wanna get killed by your mom and dad right?! Then run!" A girl began to yell from a distance. SooMi just looked at her.

"But what if they caught me again?? Where am I supposed to go??" SooMi asked.

"Just hide for now somewhere. I'll be managing you.." The girl said.

"Oka-"

"YOU B*TCH?! HERE YOU ARE HUH?! HAHAHA!!! YOU GOT CAUGHT MY DEAR DAUGHTER!!!" The man in black said as he took his sharp knife and ran towards her.

"No.... No... Spare me Appa.... I didn't do that.... Please.." The little girl cried but he was not stopping.

"SooMi-ya!!! Run!!" The other girl said.

"Okay..." With that the little SooMi began to run.

She ran as fast as she could but God was unfair with her.... The man caught her and so did his wife.

"Where you gonna go, huh?! You got caught! Don't even think of running away! My dear! It's no fun when you're not around... You used to say right? You wanna play with us? Then what now?!?! Play?! I'll kill you for what you've done to our business meeting!!!" The woman shouted on the little girl.

Well... This is all because... SooMi.... Eun SooMi... Had a parents meeting in the school. And her parents were meant to be coming to the school because she got great grades and her parents were called to congratulate her. But her parents are not real parents.... They are her foster parents. They adopted her from the orphanage.

But not long after 3 days passed... They started their plays. They began to hate her to the point that they began to abuse her.

She talked about the parents meeting in front of their business partners and they cancelled the meeting. And that's how they are here to teach a lesson to this poor thing.

"A... App... Appa... Eo.. Eomma... Please... I didn't do anything... I just asked you for that... I got good grades and you were.. Called... Called to congratulate... M-me..." The little girl confessed.

She was all drenched in cold water and was shivering badly. The girl who was earlier yelling... Ran away for getting some help.

*slap*

"How dare you talk back bitch?! You wanna die?!" The man said.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! //hiss//
He accidentally slit-wounded her right arm.

He was about to stab her in her stomach but-

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

" 2 bullets per each!" The manly voice boomed into the alley.

SooMi looked at the direction. She looked back at a man who was almost looked like a Burj Khalifa to her.

Yeah... She was 5 yr old though.