♤CHAPTER 26: LAST AND FINAL: HAPPY LIFE♤

(Author: Yo bishes!!!!! Hehehe... I'm back with a final and the longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest chapter. Enjoy♥♥)

The whole Seoul city was on fire. People running here and there like a whole bunch of wild ants.

Gun firing. People screaming. Children crying.

The Jeon Palace was attacked. It was a whole huge building.

Everyone was scattered here and there

Everyone was scattered here and there. People were hiding in their rooms. Each and every room of the hotel was packed with guests and staffs.

Jungkook, JungSoo, Hyunjin and Seok-woo came here to inform the hotel staff that this hotel is gonna get attacked. And that the staff should move out of the hotel and tell the guests to move out too. It was dangerous waiting in the hotel for any civilian. This hotel was of course attacked by GD. He planned every single move against Jungkook and Seok-woo. But failed probably after getting to know that they both are together now.

Now it was a war-like situation going on in the Seoul. Everyone was hiding inside their houses. It was kind of a cold war situation. Enemies were around d the city destroying anyone who gets caught in their eyes. GD has already warned his gang and his men. No mercy over anyone.

GD is wanting to destroy the whole South Korea. His first aim was Busan. Then Incheon. Then Ulsan. And now... Seoul. Up till now, he has destroyed many cities in order to warn JK and SK. To stop hiding SooMi from him. But still JK and SK were not from the ones to surrender and stay back. They decided to fight. They decided to have a war too. A bloody war. Only for their daughter. The two Powerful Mafia leaders were now in the Jeons Hotel with JungSoo and Hyunjin.

JK tapped on his earpiece."SK. Can you hear me?" JK asked.

[Yes. I can hear you. JK, I'm actually stuck in this very room. Room 417. On the 4th floor. Where are you?]

"I'm currently hiding in a shopping store. I can see men roaming here and there. We need a backup. I will tell V to come here with some backup. So that JM can be at home for SooMi's safety. What say?" JK whispered as he covered himself fully in the clothes.

[Okay. That will be great. Call him.]

"Alright. JK over and out."

JK tapped his Bluetooth and looked at his wrist band. He tapped it and a digital screen appeared in air. "Zoe call V." He spoke in a whisper. "Yes Master." The program spoke as it called V. Only on the first ring, V answered.

"Hey V!" JK whispered.

[Oh hey JK... I just heard that The Jeon palace got attacked. I was just trying to call you and you did already]

"Hmm. Now.. Listen. Bring a backup with you. We are stuck in here. And yes. Tell JM to be at house. Get SK's team too. Got it?"

[Okay. I got it. I will bring them with me. And I will tell JM to be at home with SooMi. Okay. Bye!]