♤CHAPTER 16: WHERE WERE YOU?!♤

AUTHOR POV:

As Jungkook's eyes caught Lisa's, He just stared at her and did nothing. But then, Lisa decided to break the silence.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Jeon.." She extended her hand.

Jungkook slightly widen his eyes on the voice.

It's her... Jungkook thought in his mind. "Oh... Yeah... Glad to meet you too.." He greeted back while shaking her hands. Just when their hands touched, he felt a sting in his heart. The same touch. The same feeling when they met for the first time and shook their hands. The same feeling when they exchanged rings in their wedding. The same feeling when they held their hands while looking at the night sky and the night moon.

Jungkook didn't budge. It was as if he was frozen. But he snapped back when he felt Ten placing his hand on Lisa's shoulder.

He looked at Ten and then at the Masquerade Lisa.

He pulled his hand back and nervously chuckled.

"Make yourself free... Ten and Ms..?" He asked although he knew who she was.

"Lee Seo Na.. " She spoke.

Jungkook widen his eyes a little but then nodded. Lee Seo Na..huh?? Cool...

He then took them to the center stage where the other guests were there.

Lisa's eyes caught SooMi and JungSoo talking with their friends. Lisa already heard about the engagement of her son, JungSoo with Kim Seok Jin's and Kim Hyesung's daughter, Tzuyu. She smiled seeing them getting comfortable with each other.

But then she caught SooMi giggling with a guy. She frowned a little.

Who's he?? And why is he touching my Baby? Lisa questioned to herself. Ten being her caring and understanding brother, he answered her in a whisper. "He's your future son-in-law.." He spoke in a whisper. Lisa widen her eyes and looked at him.

"Are you serious??!" She whisper-screamed. Ten nodded.

They both then went to the stage while linking their arms. Jungkook who was staring at her the all time, balled his fists.

SooMi then ran to him and told him to hold the knife to cut the cake.

"Dad.. Cut the cake with this~" She chimed excitedly. Jungkook looked at her and nodded.

He took the knife and motioned JungSoo to come over. He motioned SooMi to come over too.

The three if them cutted the cake and the crowd cheered.

"Happy 25th anniversary LJ's!!!" The whole crowd cheered and squealed.

Jungkook's hyungs congratulated him.

"Congrats Kook! You are now 25 years old in the business!!" Namjoon patted Jungkook's back.

"Our Maknae never fails to make us proud!!" Hoseok chimed with a hearty-smile.

"We are proud of you!" Jin and Yoongi exclaimed while giving him a brotherly hug. Their wives did too.

"We too!" Jimin and Taehyung hugged him. Jennie hugged Jungkook friendly.

Jungkook smiled at all of them. But his eyes caught someone. She was staring at him. But when she realised that he was staring back at her, she looked away.

"Jimin-ssi... At least now can you get married... You are nearing your 40s already!" Jungkook advised.

"Man... I don't want to.. What if she is the same?? What if she hates my daughter? My Ji Woo?? You know I have only her as my back now. I can't afford to lose her.. She is my precious diamond... Look how happy she is with everyone over there.." Jimin said as now a father in him took his heart.